You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
Ford Truck Enthusiasts is pleased to announce an all new club for its members: Club FTE
Club FTE was created in order to help the enthusiast go beyond the typical Internet automotive community experience.
1. Provide its members with added benefits
2. Facilitate both on-line and off-line participation on a local, national and international level.
3. Support the interests of our members in a friendly atmosphere.
4. Preserve the Ford truck, van and SUV hobby and tradition.
5. Provide club sponsored activities.
6. Provide public awareness.
7. Communicate issues of concern to its members.
1. FTE T-Shirt (optional)
2. FTE Bumper sticker.
3. Group Purchase Discounts (first group purchase will be announced later this week)
4. Your own web site featuring: 20 megabytes of web space, no banner ads, online web page editor, no knowledge of HTML is required to edit pages, template based page designer for new users, user insertable page counter and guestbook, users can upload their own files via their web browser, create page templates for users to select from, upload and edit HTML files online, comprehensive user guide, tutorial and context sensitive help. Advanced features include support for tables, META tags and style sheets.
5. Access to members only section of the message boards.
6. Your web site listed in a membership site guide.
7. Submission of your web site to major search engines.
8. Email account. This is a POP email account, you can use the email software of your choice and will not have to use web based email. You have a choice of the following domain names:
clubfte.com, ford-trucks.net, escapeowners.com, fordtrucker.com, excursionowners.com, fordtruckers.com, explorerowners.com, fordtruckforum.com, f100owners.com, rangerowners.com, f150owners.com, supercrewowners.com, ford-truckers.com or superdutyowners.com
9. Quarterly Newsletter
10. Subscription to a member's only e-mail list. This e-mail list is used to supply SEMA legislative alerts, club announcements, etc.
11. Listing in the member and truck registry.
12. Membership card.
13. Special privileges at the FTE Cruise-In (being planned at this moment).
14. Local chapter registries and web sites, complete with message boards.
15. More features are planned and will be added as membership grows.
For more information and/or to join:
Current AFTE members will receive a pro-rated membership to Club FTE. AFTE members should contact me via email if they wish to join Club FTE.
Admin, Ford Truck Enthusiasts
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.