Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2009, 10:53 PM
Senior User

Mr. Sandman is starting off with a positive reputation.
Free Diesel Oil Change Coupon from Ford

This may already have been discusssed but I just got the mail and found that I received a shiny laminated post card from Ford for a free diesel oil change (a $119.95 value) at my participating dealer. While I usually do my own oil changes with Shell Rotella T synthetic, I might as well take advantage of this offer don't you think? especially since I'm due for a change soon. Keep an eye on your mailboxes!
2004 F350 XLT PSD Crew Cab, LWB, FX4, 4" Pro Comp Lift, Pro Comp 17" x 9" 1089 Alloys w/285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Mag-Hytech Transmission Pan, Front & Rear Diff Covers w/ Royal Purple Fluids, Isspro EV EGT, Transmission Temp and Boost Gauges, Scan Gauge II, Blue Spring Upgrade, FICMrepair.com FICM, Throttle Plate Delete, Racor CCV4500 Crankcase Re-Route, Zoodad Mod, Dieselsite Boots & Coolant Filter w/ Chevron Delo ELC, Rotella T6 5w/40 Synthetic, Fumoto Valve, Viair On-Board Air, Kleinn Train Horn, B & W Turnover Ball 5th Wheel Hitch.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:21 AM
Senior User

lawnboy1965 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Considering that I bought the last 3 50% off oil filters at K-mart last night this would still be an awesum deal. I will keep my eyes pealed for mine.
2007 F250 Lariat FX4 PSD CC SB, SCT X3 (Tunes By Matt), ARP Head Studs, Harley Davidson Head Lights, Fuel Cross Over Line, 4" Exhaust (no cat or muff), Acufab Power Elbow, CCV Bypass, DFUSER Coolant Filter, FUMOTO Valve, 2008 Diff Cover, Mossy Oak Bug Guard & Window Vents, REFLEX Bed Liner, Diamond Plate Toolbox, Access Tonneau Cover, Chrome Brush Guard, B&W Turn Over Ball, In Bed 7 Pin Trailer Connector, Timbren Overloads.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:26 AM
Elder User

JORYLEE76 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
jorylee judd
looks in mailbox...... nothing........ looks in mailbox again....... nothing........

fighting with mail man asking why i havnt got mine yet!!!!!!

1991 Silver Aniversery Bronco - current
2006 F250 XLT LONGBED SUPERDUTY XCAB PSD
1996 300/STRAIT 6 F150
1991 F250 HIGHBOY XCAB LONGBED 351MOD400
Old 09-02-2009, 07:58 AM
Posting Guru

12ozd is a splendid one to behold12ozd is a splendid one to behold12ozd is a splendid one to behold12ozd is a splendid one to behold12ozd is a splendid one to behold12ozd is a splendid one to behold12ozd is a splendid one to behold
Can't beat the price!
Old 09-02-2009, 08:06 AM
Freshman User

cable666guy is starting off with a positive reputation.
That would definitely be cool right about now.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:38 AM
Postmaster

zhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to all
Is Ford making the offer? Or just select dealers??? I get all kinds of crap with my local dealership's name on it in the mail. Usually something along the lines of "we need your good trade" and they're throwing some $$$ amount out there for either the wife's truck (with 136k miles) or my truck. But if Ford is offering...and my dealers on the list...that's $60 and hour of time in my pocket.
2004 F250 6.0L 2WD CC "Pavement Princess"
2007 Monaco Starwood SL 31BHD
2012 Focus SEL (Wife's ride)
Old 09-02-2009, 09:53 AM
Senior User

Mr. Sandman is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhilton View Post
Is Ford making the offer? Or just select dealers??? I get all kinds of crap with my local dealership's name on it in the mail. Usually something along the lines of "we need your good trade" and they're throwing some $$$ amount out there for either the wife's truck (with 136k miles) or my truck. But if Ford is offering...and my dealers on the list...that's $60 and hour of time in my pocket.
This offer came straight from Ford with no specific dealer mentioned but it did include my trucks VIN #. It's titled as "welcome back", probably because I haven't had anything done service wise by them for the last couple of years.
2004 F350 XLT PSD Crew Cab, LWB, FX4, 4" Pro Comp Lift, Pro Comp 17" x 9" 1089 Alloys w/285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Mag-Hytech Transmission Pan, Front & Rear Diff Covers w/ Royal Purple Fluids, Isspro EV EGT, Transmission Temp and Boost Gauges, Scan Gauge II, Blue Spring Upgrade, FICMrepair.com FICM, Throttle Plate Delete, Racor CCV4500 Crankcase Re-Route, Zoodad Mod, Dieselsite Boots & Coolant Filter w/ Chevron Delo ELC, Rotella T6 5w/40 Synthetic, Fumoto Valve, Viair On-Board Air, Kleinn Train Horn, B & W Turnover Ball 5th Wheel Hitch.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:24 AM
Postmaster

zhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
This offer came straight from Ford with no specific dealer mentioned but it did include my trucks VIN #. It's titled as "welcome back", probably because I haven't had anything done service wise by them for the last couple of years.
Just as I started to type this reply...the mail truck stopped at my box to drop off the day's junk mail & bills (I quit looking for checks years ago). I didn't get one of the offers, and I don't remember seeing anything from Ford in the last week. So either my truck's trip to the dealership last summer (ICP under warranty) knocked me out of the running or I'm just not special enough. Sniff, sniff My wife's Exploder is on one of those life time oil changes at the dealership...I wonder if every time it's there for an oil change, the database they used for "old customers" registers me as a frequent visitor? It's coming up for another oil change soon...I think I'll hit the service writer up about the "free" oil change.
2004 F250 6.0L 2WD CC "Pavement Princess"
2007 Monaco Starwood SL 31BHD
2012 Focus SEL (Wife's ride)
Old 09-02-2009, 12:16 PM
Posting Guru

06silvercrew has a very good reputation on FTE.06silvercrew has a very good reputation on FTE.06silvercrew has a very good reputation on FTE.
Ill pay for an oil change done by me then let a lube tech touch my truck for free.

SOLD 2-28-11.....
'06 F250 CC/SB PSD. 2'' lift, Bilstein 5100's, Dual stabilizers, 20'' Harley wheels, 35-12.50 MT ATZ's, 08 Mirrors, ARP studs, EGR delete, 4'' MBRP, X3 with custom tunes, Full gauges, scangauge II, Coolant filter, Red top Optimas, DC 185a alt,
Old 09-02-2009, 02:03 PM
Elder User

basstardo is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06silvercrew View Post
Ill pay for an oil change done by me then let a lube tech touch my truck for free.
+1

Get your filthy hands off my truck, hippie.

2003 F-250, 6.0L PSD, Crew Cab 4x4, blue spring upgrade, Magnefine PS filter
Old 09-02-2009, 02:03 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel

Tags
06, 2004, 2006, change, coupon, coupons, diesel, f250, f350, ford, lines, nc, oil, rotella, truck