Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Alabama Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Alabama Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2009, 07:33 AM
Post Fiend

Steve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant future
September Chat and BS Thread

Well AL and others that stop by and visit, it is September already. I hope that y'all had a pretty good August. It is time for some cooler temperatures.

Y'all missed a pretty good barbecue yesterday. I have plenty of leftovers.

Some good news. I found out that I am a part time emloyee at Lowe's. Better than being just a seasonal employee. I now have some benefits. Not much else going on right now.

Big BSer #16
Old 09-02-2009, 09:55 PM
Senior User

Meeks is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey new to the site and just wanted to stop in and say hey.

01 F250 Superduty diesel Crewcab
10" lift (8" skyjacker z-link kit modified)
40" Mudd Grapplers
20" Rockstars
Old 09-02-2009, 11:07 PM
Post Fiend

Steve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant future
Glad you stopped by. Where are you located?

Big BSer #16
Old 09-03-2009, 08:53 AM
Senior User

pdogg6 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Good Morning AL.

How you doing Steve? I went to Lowes yesterday and was upset about the recent change in store hours. Closes earlier now at 9. . No biggie though I'll try again today. The wall behind the tile is rotted in the guest bath. I think a fiberglass tub would be better.
LS
Alabama Chapter
Old 09-03-2009, 08:28 PM
Post Fiend

Good evening AL.

I am doing pretty good Pete. How was your vacation? Sorry to hear about your bath problems. I kind of like the store closing and hour earlier. Sorry.

Big BSer #16
Old 09-04-2009, 08:47 PM
Post Fiend

Evening AL, anybody doing aything this long weekend. I have to work Saturday and Sunday. So not going to do much on Monday. I barbecued last Monday and gave most of it away to people at work. It was pretty good but I can't eat the same thing every day. I may throw on some burgers and dogs if anybody is interested.

Big BSer #16
Old 09-05-2009, 01:21 PM
Senior User

Meeks is starting off with a positive reputation.
Attalla close to Gadsden

01 F250 Superduty diesel Crewcab
10" lift (8" skyjacker z-link kit modified)
40" Mudd Grapplers
20" Rockstars
Old 09-05-2009, 07:05 PM
Post Fiend

I go through Attalla when I go to Oglethorpe, Georgia the see the wife's aunt and family. I like going on 431 over taking the interstates.

Big BSer #16
Old 09-08-2009, 07:34 AM
Post Fiend

Morning AL and others. How was your long weekend? I worked Saturday and Sunday but had Monday off. I did yard work that day. Mowed and did some planting. Then last night a storm came through and knocked down my little apple tree that I just planted. I guess I will be out there fixing that and finish mulching the area.

Big BSer #16
Old 09-09-2009, 10:45 PM
Freshman User

MD11Drvr is starting off with a positive reputation.
Good Evening Alabama!

I do not check in very often anymore but now that the AL Chapter is active I will more often. I am outside of Troy and would love to know about the next meet and greet.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:34 PM
Post Fiend

Good to see you stopping by again. We would probably have to do a couple meet and greets. One in the north and one in the south, unless we can find a place mid way to go to.

Big BSer #16
Old 09-14-2009, 10:51 AM
Senior User

pdogg6 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Good Morning AL.

Rainy Rainy morning here in N.AL. How was the weekend? A meet and greet sounds like fun.
LS
Alabama Chapter
Old 09-15-2009, 01:21 AM
Post Fiend

tin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to all
Good Morning Alabama, Hey Steve and the rest of the gang!!!

Join the SC chapter HERE
Master Slacker#12
True compassion puts love in action
Old 09-15-2009, 08:55 AM
Post Fiend

Good morning AL.. And you too David.. We need to have a BBQ but I can't seem to get a weekend off. My weekends have been during the week. I have 3 days off this week and four next week and usually Monday through ??

Big BSer #16
Old 09-17-2009, 08:24 PM
Post Fiend

tin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to all
Hello Alabama and Steve!!

Join the SC chapter HERE
Master Slacker#12
True compassion puts love in action
Old 09-17-2009, 08:24 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Alabama Chapter

Tags
change, hours, store