Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-31-2009, 10:22 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
NY'sSeptember "school is back and it is Football" B/S thread

I know before anyone comments about it, I started this a little early.

Welcome to a new month and please feel free to jump in and shoot the breeze for a spell. Thanks to everyone that stops by and makes this chapter what it is
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

7th Annual FTE Mid Atlantic Meet/ATNs at Carlisle, PA Information
Old 08-31-2009, 11:08 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Evening Neil...

Just stopping in for a second before heading to bed.. TTYL
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 08-31-2009, 11:12 PM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.
hey mate.... school doesnt start in virginny for another 6 days... they dont start here till after laborday...
Shawn Official #11 Slackmaster!#1b WINTER ENTHUSIAST
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. "
-- Edgar Allan Poe
"I don't Fail... I succeed at finding what doesn't work!"
-- Christopher Titus
Old 09-01-2009, 07:08 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good Morning New York, happy September!
Pat W. Nebraska Chapter Leader and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 4X4
1967 F-100 Project thread

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 09-01-2009, 07:14 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Good morning Saawx fans...Welcome to September!!!

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!!!
Old 09-01-2009, 08:17 AM
Senior User

nutfarmii is starting off with a positive reputation.
Morning NY on this fine day in September where the kids are off to school today in SC.

Maybe we can boost you over 1000 this month. And for once I am in the top 20 posts for the month WOOHOO.

Enjoy the day my fellow slackers!
2000 F350 Crewcab LB Dually 7.3, zoodad,WW,Foil Delete,AFE Intake,CCV mod
1978 F100 5.0L a work in progress
Old 09-01-2009, 08:35 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
A good and bright, chilly morning from NY to Shawn, Pat, Steve, Ken, Marc, Don, Brad, George, Art, Melissa, Mike, Carl, Sassy, Sean and everyone that drops by.

Shawn, most of the schools start back after Labor Day. There are two in the area that start back tomorrow.

Old 09-01-2009, 09:15 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Morning Neil. School here started almost two weeks ago. Crazy. We always started after labor day when I was going to school! But, the best part about this week is....HUSKER FOOTBALL RETURNS!!WOOOHOOO!
Pat W. Nebraska Chapter Leader and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
1967 F-100 4X4

Old 09-01-2009, 01:12 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

Pat, I know the feeling about football season !!!!!!!!!

Well I went to my doctor's today and got some good news. The blood clot in my arm has not moved and it has not gotten any bigger.... yipeee!!!! He is very pleased with the healing of both leg ulcers in just the last week and I do not have to go back for two weeks.

Yep, that means that I am out of work for two more weeks and get to enjoy all of this nice weather that we have been having !!!!!!!!

Old 09-01-2009, 01:42 PM
Super Moderator

Krewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputation
Hey, I actually got in this on the 1st of Sept!

Going into Upstate near the Adirondacks. Going to start a new thread asking about fun things around there for teenage kids in the NY chapter, please read.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/88...ml#post7890486
'97 Cougar XR7 30th Anniv Edition 4.6L
'74 F250 Highboy FE390 deceased!
I've been wrong before, I'll be wrong again. Just wait and see. ®
Old 09-01-2009, 02:05 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
Pat, I know the feeling about football season !!!!!!!!!

Well I went to my doctor's today and got some good news. The blood clot in my arm has not moved and it has not gotten any bigger.... yipeee!!!! He is very pleased with the healing of both leg ulcers in just the last week and I do not have to go back for two weeks.

Yep, that means that I am out of work for two more weeks and get to enjoy all of this nice weather that we have been having !!!!!!!!
Neil, glad to hear your healing up, bud! Good time of the year to be home, too. As much as I don't want summer to go, I am looking forward to college football season.
1967 F-100 4X4

Old 09-01-2009, 02:17 PM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.
afternoon everyone
Shawn Official #11 Slackmaster!#1b WINTER ENTHUSIAST
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. "
-- Edgar Allan Poe
"I don't Fail... I succeed at finding what doesn't work!"
-- Christopher Titus
Old 09-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Howdy Shawn.
1967 F-100 4X4

Old 09-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Posting Legend

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
Morning NY.
2009 F-150 Super Cab XL 4X4 4.6L 2Valve V8 My build thread.Added: N-Fab light bar, Rigid Industries LED lights,Rough Country hidden winch mount with Rough Country 9500lb winch. 2" leveling kit from Hell Bent Steel.Up next: wheels and tires.
Big Bser number XO Slackmaster#5
Avid Winter Enthusiast!
Old 09-01-2009, 03:51 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter