Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Connecticut Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Connecticut Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: StreamlineGT

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-24-2009, 02:22 PM
Junior User

mikekin1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Exclamation I need a job

Hey guys,
I need a job, any one know of someone hiring in the Torrington area?
This unemployment crap is for the birds.
I am skilled in auto repair and retail. I have several applications in but no calls and its been 2 months now!
Im starting to feel like Dr. Doolittle, talking to the animals hoping for a response!!!( Like they read the the help wanted section of the papers)
Any help appreciated

Thank You
1987 Mustang LX convertible
member D.A.V., American Legion, AMVETS
Old 08-24-2009, 09:48 PM
Post Fiend

Zookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to behold
good luck, im not unemployed but i have been applying to SEVERAL places with no calls.

many places i find didnt even know they had an ad out for hire.......apparently papers/websites are re-running ads just to "fill" the pages.

i showed up to 3 large companies and i had a resume and a job application. they lauged at me and said "we just layed off ___ people, what makes you think we are hiring?"
i said "the ad you have in the paper"
they laughed some more, and told me that they certainly didnt know of any hiring, or any ads for help wanted.

ill keep my ears open for auto related jobs. my place is hiring, but i cant honestly recommend coming there seeing how we are all quitting!

MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Old 08-24-2009, 09:48 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Connecticut Chapter