Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Massachusetts Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-21-2009, 07:02 PM
Postmaster

cdrmotorsports has a good reputation on FTE.cdrmotorsports has a good reputation on FTE.cdrmotorsports has a good reputation on FTE.
Good Exhaust Shops Around Worcester

I bought a 4" MBRP exhaust kit for my truck and am having a hard time finding a good shop to install it. Pretty much all of them don't seem like they want to install it because they arn't going to make a lot of money on it seeing that I've already bought it. I've had some bad experiences at Lou's Custom Exhaust that have left some sour tastes in my mouth, so I'm not going there. Any suggestions? My buddy says Quality Muffler and Brake is the best around. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

1995 Ford F350 XLT Regular Cab 4X4 7.3L PSD With 8.5' Diamond Plow
Old 08-24-2009, 11:38 PM
Elder User

48' fordster is starting off with a positive reputation.
Lou's is out of business. Marios right down the street is OK I hear. My buddy brought his Bimmer there and it was ok. Not show perfect but it works.
Member Massachusetts Chapter
Old 08-25-2009, 08:26 PM
Postmaster

cdrmotorsports has a good reputation on FTE.cdrmotorsports has a good reputation on FTE.cdrmotorsports has a good reputation on FTE.
Yes the Fitchburg Lou's is out of business, but the Worcester one is still there. I've heard some not so good things about Mario's but I forgot about him. I may give hima shot, but I've got an appointment with Quality in Worcester on Monday.

1995 Ford F350 XLT Regular Cab 4X4 7.3L PSD With 8.5' Diamond Plow
Old 08-25-2009, 08:26 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Massachusetts Chapter

Tags
exhaust, good, ma, muffler, quality, shop, shops, worcester