Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-19-2009, 09:41 PM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
school

WellI go back to school next week. I start back at NKU, taking general education right now untill I can be accepted into the major I want to take. I have all my books but 1, waiting on a workbook to come in stock. Tuition is paid, and parking pass is on the mirror. Wish me luck. Come visit me on campus during the night classes if your in the area.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:57 AM
Postmaster

kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Good luck man, and last time I was on a campuss it was to party lol.
81 BRONCO 6.9 IDI, ARP headstuds, 3" dual straight pipes, isspro pyrometer, T18 4 Speed, 10.25 rear, d60 front, 4:10 gears, 37x12.5x16.5 wrangler m/t's (humvee takeoffs), 4" body lift. I am building the Bronco Ford should have!
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 08-20-2009, 01:29 AM
New User

deuce259 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey fellas, what does it take to get in this Ky Chapter? I am in Western Ky but grew up in Frankfort.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:35 AM
New User

Ok nevermind on that request, I am already a member but didnt know it. Now I got to get my post count up to add my sig line. So ask me questions here.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:48 AM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
same here buck. I majored in Jagermeister with a budlight chaser. Jack Daniel was my academic advisor. Now it will a complete turnaround.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:49 AM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
hi there Deuce. how ya doing.
Old 08-21-2009, 04:18 AM
New User

eh...pretty good, I am in Iraq right now and looking at what I need to order my my trucks when I come home. Bored to tears really. Has school already started?
Old 08-21-2009, 11:37 PM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
72 more hours or so til my first class
a buddy of mine heads over that way in late october... again

Hey Deuce where is home when not overseas? What would you like to do for your truck?
Old 08-22-2009, 10:37 AM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
As a well respected past member (deceased) used to say, I graduated from the school of hard knocks. Actually, I have yet to graduate! That's where I got my education. My wife however is a kindergarten teacher. Good luck Ryan. Wow, going back to school, and a new Dad, your life has definitely changed this year!
Old 08-22-2009, 04:22 PM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
Yes John I knew Dono too. I believe that was one of his sayings. Yes school is close and I love being a new dad. My wife are learning so many things having to do with that baby.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:13 PM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by rywegh View Post
Yes John I knew Dono too. I believe that was one of his sayings. Yes school is close and I love being a new dad. My wife are learning so many things having to do with that baby.
Actually Markadeck was who I was thinking about. I didn't get to know Dono very well before he passed away. I had a few conversations with him in the club forum, a very well informed fellow. We all miss him over there, even though we disagreed on several occasions.
Old 08-23-2009, 03:54 AM
New User

I live in Western Ky, Cadiz, down by Lake barkely. Man do I miss KY.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:17 PM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
and Ky misses you too. Get home safely please.maybe you can make a meet when you get back and have leave.

School has been different. 1 I am sober this time, something I really wasn't when I was there before. I have more riding on it now that I have a wife and child. I want to succeed for them.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:43 AM
New User

yeah there is no place like home. As far as a meet, where do you guys mostly have them?
Stay focused on your goals and do your best. I got my AAS and never went back for my BS. I regret that now.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:43 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter