Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Maine Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maine Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: ToMang07

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-19-2009, 06:50 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Thumbs up Maine Peeps, Welcome Your First Chapter Leader!

Put you hands together for Dave, daved366, for volunteering to be your FIRST chapter leader.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:56 AM
Post Fiend

msgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to behold
Not a Mainer...but I used to be. Congrats Dave!

Joe

We live in the Land Of The Free...BECAUSE of the Brave! My humble thanks to all Veterans, past and present
Old 08-19-2009, 08:25 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Dave...condolences...errrrr...congrats on your new position!!!

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 08-19-2009, 08:30 AM
Senior User

daved366 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks George! I promise to open the monthly threads before the fifth of each month. I swear to do my due diligence before banning someone for life for making fun of my comments or laughing at my truck. I will uphold the high standards of the other forum chapter lead. My first order of business is to establish a truck of the month for Maine, and as lead, I will select my two as Trucks of August and September. I voted and it was close, but I won. Bow before me!

On a serious note, and probably the only one you will get from me, I hope we can have some fun and get to meet some of the best truck people in the state.

Thanks guys!
d
99 F150 4x4 5.4 Ext Cab
Old 08-19-2009, 10:57 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Dave congrats on the new position.... from your post it looks like you are going to fit in real well with the rest of the CL's.

Hey at least we have a FNG to have some fun with
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Wallace 9/6/14 & Annabelle 10/15/14, man's best friends
Old 08-19-2009, 12:32 PM
Post Fiend

msgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to behold
Oh YEAH...another FNG...it's been sooooooooooooooooooooo long!

LMAO

Joe

We live in the Land Of The Free...BECAUSE of the Brave! My humble thanks to all Veterans, past and present
Old 08-19-2009, 12:34 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Hey Dave...have they given you keys to the executive pissoire yet???

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 08-19-2009, 12:36 PM
Post Fiend

Ken....I thought we agree to hold off on givin' the key (key...singular...remember FNGs can't be trusted with multiples yet) out till he passed his 'probationary' period?

Joe

Old 08-19-2009, 10:26 PM
Senior User

daved366 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I just want to know the secret handshake....
99 F150 4x4 5.4 Ext Cab
Old 08-21-2009, 08:28 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by daved366 View Post
I just want to know the secret handshake....
Ah no you don't..... trust me
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Wallace 9/6/14 & Annabelle 10/15/14, man's best friends
Old 08-22-2009, 10:04 PM
Elder User

waynaferd is starting off with a positive reputation.
ha ha, sucka!!

No, it should be fun for all...I hope!!

Congrats!!

Dime Store Hooch - 86 2x...a body dropped and rusted, 300-6 4 barrel scrap yard rescue my wife absolutely hates

I stole my avatar pic!!
Old 08-22-2009, 10:04 PM