Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2007 - 2014 Expedition & Navigator
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

2007 - 2014 Expedition & Navigator 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-26-2011, 01:24 PM
Post Fiend

Ratsmoker is starting off with a positive reputation.
Haven't been here in a while! Just wanted to confirm the rumor about the 07 and up isn't so for my 2008 expedition. I had to remove the kick panel and had to use a mirror but I am unlocking my door now.
Old 10-27-2011, 04:13 PM
New User

garcias9 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Question Looking for 07 expedition keypad code

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickPup404 View Post
I just had to sign up and post a big "Thank you" here!

We bought a 2007 Expedition EL Limited a little over a year ago and it had no "glove box goodies". No manuals, no key code card, and only 2 keys (no fobs).

I've been searching through a lot of wires under the dash with no luck. However, I ran across Viperinu2's post with pics and found our code! The location of the SJB is the same as pictured on ours, however the label was different and the 5-digit code was pretty well smack in the middle with barcodes above and below it.

I also have an 07 expedition and I've been reading that it's not going to be found anywhere on the vehicle and my only hope is taking it to the dealer. I see you found yours...could you help me a little with this? I'm a woman so forgive me, but I'm not great with cars. (not that being a woman means I coudln't be good with cars, but atlas, I am not! LOL) I was able to pop out fuse #3 to fix a "Connection Error" I was having with the factory installed DVD player (funny how that happned right after the warranty went out...HOW DO THEY DO THAT??) So that panel is already off. I see lots of stickers on wires but not what I'm looking for. I think I'm supposed to be looking behind the fuse box? But how on earth do I see behind it?? Thanks!
Old 10-27-2011, 04:15 PM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratsmoker View Post
Haven't been here in a while! Just wanted to confirm the rumor about the 07 and up isn't so for my 2008 expedition. I had to remove the kick panel and had to use a mirror but I am unlocking my door now.
Use the mirror to see behind the fuse box? I think that's what I'm going to try for my 07 expedition because I cannot find it anywhere!!! Getting so frustrated!!!
Old 10-27-2011, 04:22 PM
Junior User

cstanley44 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcias9 View Post
Use the mirror to see behind the fuse box? I think that's what I'm going to try for my 07 expedition because I cannot find it anywhere!!! Getting so frustrated!!!

The pictures on the first page should help you locate the sticker between the black box and the hinge post of the truck

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/87...ml#post9385407
Old 10-27-2011, 04:36 PM
New User

Thanks! Just used a mirror, saw a white sticker back there...got all excited...peeled it off, w hich was no easy task...but it wasn't it. It was the serial number and model number I guess I'm going to have to pay the money to get the dealership to give it to me. There's a hand written 5 digit number on a sticker on my driverside. It's dated 7/1/11, which is just a few days before I purchased this car...you'd think that'd be it, but it's not working. I'm supposed to enter the code when the doors are locked and it's supposed to unlock, right? Is that how I'll know if I am entering right code? Thanks,Susan
Old 10-27-2011, 04:46 PM
Junior User

SickPup404 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Yours should be just like ours. (07 Expy).

Remove the kick panel on the passenger side, pull out one bolt from the SJB and tilt it away from the body, the 5-digit code is in the middle with other barcodes above and below.
Old 10-28-2011, 01:32 PM
New User

Found it guys!! Thanks sooooo much!! And it worked! Between pulling out fuse #3 and putting it back in to reset my DVD player and finding this code, I saved myself A LOT of money and my husband was super proud!!! THANKS AGAIN!! I'm glad I kept looking on the internet bc soooo many forums and posts say it's not in the 07 expeditions (or any ford for that matter) at all. I hope everyone finds thier way here before paying the money!
Old 02-18-2012, 12:16 PM
New User

rmdonohue is starting off with a positive reputation.
this is awesome. This also works on a 2010 Navigator! Thanks.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:37 PM
New User

Manature is starting off with a positive reputation.
Another Appreciative Ford Owner!

Hey, thanks all! Worked on my '11 Expedition EL, which was previously a rental so I was worried the code might not be there, but it was. Just don't be dumb like me and try to pull off the kick plate without pulling out the weatherstripping. Now I have to superglue that darn plastic cause it snapped. Live and learn. Still, great to have that code! Just used a flashlight and a dental mirror.
Old 10-30-2013, 03:12 PM
New User

SBChamps96 is starting off with a positive reputation.
07 Navigator Keyless Code

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipersinu2 View Post
2010 expedition 5 digit keyless entry code location. It is located on the (SJB) smart junction box, Passanger side fuse box, remove the plastic panals and look on the rear of the fuse box you will see a sticker with the code. No tools Required!

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

I just found my 07 Navigator code behind the box!!!! Awesome information. I have been driving myself crazy for the past couple of months!!! I used my camera phone to take a pick of it. Thanks for the great information!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2013, 11:59 PM
New User

Roscoe316 is starting off with a positive reputation.
07 Expedition Limited

This thread keeps on helping!
I have an '07 Expedition Eddie Bauer that I just bought a couple of weeks ago. I found my code just as depicted. On the passenger side down by the passengers feet just pull on the paneling...the first piece that pops off easily is a triangular shaped piece on the inside that reveals most of the junction boxes. Pull off the piece that covers the pillar as well. Then looking right along the pillar and wall of the vehicle I could see the label with barcode on the back of the junction box. And right in the lower left corner of the label was a master door code.
Got my personal code set and now the wife can lock her keys in the car to her hearts content!!
Old 12-18-2013, 01:09 AM
New User

TravelinDad is starting off with a positive reputation.
For Whats its Worth .. This worked for my New (to me) 2012 Expedition EL .. I undid the two bolts and used me cell phone Camera to snap a picture of the back of the unit .
Thank You, Thank you Thank You!!
Old 12-20-2013, 04:15 AM
Postmaster

wallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud of
I have been wanting to find my code as well since our purchase of the 2011 a few weeks back.

Will find it this weekend.

Thanks
2002 Excursion, 4x4, V-10, XLT, RS9000 shocks, true trac diff, 08 alum diff cover, interior light delete, 08 power fold/xtend mirrors, KM2 tires, 5 Star tuned, front cryo powerslots with hawk pads, XRF ball joints. 50" front mounted LED bar, 10" reverse light LED bar. Banks stainless long tube headers and exhaust kit., front seat heaters.
2011 Expedition, Ltd Max, 4x4. 30" LED light bar, flip key fob, 9 passenger, more to come.
Old 05-20-2014, 09:52 PM
Posting Guru

aortizexcursion has a superb reputationaortizexcursion has a superb reputationaortizexcursion has a superb reputationaortizexcursion has a superb reputationaortizexcursion has a superb reputationaortizexcursion has a superb reputationaortizexcursion has a superb reputationaortizexcursion has a superb reputationaortizexcursion has a superb reputationaortizexcursion has a superb reputationaortizexcursion has a superb reputation
This worked for me on my '08 Navigator as well. I was just going to take it to the dealer and pay whatever they charged...have no idea why I didn't think to ask on here!

2000 Excursion 5.4 4X2
Old 06-08-2014, 12:39 PM
New User

AWS96 is starting off with a positive reputation.
It's still there in the 2014 model too! THANKS!
Old 06-08-2014, 12:39 PM