Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-13-2009, 09:18 AM
Postmaster

SkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant future
I-20 from ATL to Odessa, TX. Got VO?

Well, I guess my '100k miles since conversion' update will have to wait until I get back to work - where I can RELAX! (4) days at home is NOT ENOUGH after being gone 4-5 weeks. Sleeping is for babies btw...

Anyway, going out to collect 3-400 gallons right now, but no time to filter it. My sweet wife has managed to use all the filtered oil I left her last time I was home - so I'm short some VO for this trip. I have LOTS of unfiltered, settled oil to trade and I'm happy to compensate you for any filtered VO you can spare. I've been lucky enough to meet quite a few VO'ers all over the country, and enjoy seeing what other people have come up with. If you are near I-20, drop me a line and hopefully we can hook up! Sorry for the late notice!!

I'm leaving sometime tomorow and hope to ski with some friends on Sat afternoon east of Dallas (Lavon Lake), prolly stay there Sat nite - then drive on to Odessa Sun. Looks like I'll be there 2-3 weeks. HOPEFULLY coming home after that, no idea where I'll be next...

So, after 100k greasy smile miles (on this truck) - I'm thinkin' maybe I'll stick with this 'VO thing' after all!
Old 08-13-2009, 09:18 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels