Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-2009, 02:47 PM
Posting Guru

jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.
August BS thread

Hello Nevada. Here is the August BS thread. I have graduated the MOS school and am now officially a mechanic in the National Guard

The biggest thing I learned there was that if it is not going right

I did end up with a lot of ideas for my truck while up there Just emagine, a 1500 HP motor out of an M1A1 tank in a '71 F250
Old 08-11-2009, 05:03 PM
Posting Guru

racerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to behold
Really? Can you teach my husband that one? I think he feels it's a sign of weakness to read the directions sometimes. Congrats!

Did you see the new logo? If you like it, submit it to the powers that be so we can use it.
2000 F-250 XLT Lariat 4x4 SC V10 6" lift, 35" tires, Powerdyne supercharger, K&N filter, Gibson headers & exhaust, Tugger shift kit, Billet lockup torque converter, on board compressor, Leer shell, various flame themed accessory doo-dads and TUNES!
Old 08-12-2009, 01:28 AM
FTE Arizona Chapter LDR

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Man Jeff you started the August thread before we had 100 posts in July. Why do you read the manual that just confuses things. A bigger hammer works better. Congrats on completing school.
Michelle, reading the manual is for you gals to do & before we beat the crap out of something you step in & tell us to do something easy that fixes it. That you read in the manual. It is a partnership thing.

Craig
Old 08-12-2009, 08:51 AM
Iconoclast

Bdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputation
The manual is great! You can use it for shim stock in a pinch, and four or five pages stuck together will do to make a gasket. You can also roll it up and use it for a wheel chock or swat flies with it. If you are soldering under the dash, the manual can catch any solder that drops. Keep one in the bathroom for backup material!

corporations are not persons
corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Posting Guru

jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.
I prefer to take the manual and re-write my own version. That way I do not have to jump from chapter to chapter to do one thing.

I like the logo. I will submit it to the powers that be when I get to my cousins place where I can use my computer. That way I do not have to deal with the libraries computer rules. Any word on being able to get these in a window decal?
Old 08-12-2009, 02:15 PM
Posting Guru

racerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to behold
I don't have any 'connections' so to speak but I can check our local shop where we get our race car vinyl. Does anyone else have any 'in' anywhere? I can email the file to you in whatever format you need.
2000 F-250 XLT Lariat 4x4 SC V10 6" lift, 35" tires, Powerdyne supercharger, K&N filter, Gibson headers & exhaust, Tugger shift kit, Billet lockup torque converter, on board compressor, Leer shell, various flame themed accessory doo-dads and TUNES!
Old 08-13-2009, 02:58 AM
FTE Arizona Chapter LDR

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
I know the owner of a sign shop in Hawthorne. He does a lot of different things with signs. I can check with him when I go to Hawthorne the next time. If he can't he might be able to refer me to someone. How many would we want? How would we pay for an order? I'm just asking for thoughts as how to do this deal. I would pay for a few decals & I would like a few tee shirts also. I can check who does all the different tee shirts for the Pershing County Greater Partnership. We're members of their Chamber of Commerce. For some reason I keep thinking there is someone in Lovelock that does silk screening.

Craig
Old 08-14-2009, 08:35 AM
Posting Guru

Happy Friday! Anyone out this way, we'll be cookin' chili at the Overland's annual Chili Cookoff, see if we can win another award!
Old 08-14-2009, 01:05 PM
FTE Arizona Chapter LDR

This that this weekend? Have to stop by & check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

Craig
Old 08-17-2009, 10:26 PM
FTE Arizona Chapter LDR

Where is everybody??? Hope ever one is doing OK

Craig
Old 08-18-2009, 08:29 AM
Posting Guru

I'm back at Travis. Didn't see you guys this weekend, we got 1st place for red and 2nd place for green, had a great time!
Old 08-18-2009, 12:25 PM
Posting Guru

Good morning Nevada. How is everyone today? I am all prepped to pull the motor out of my 'stang but my cousin has his tractors loaned out so I can not pull the motor I really need to get my own shop

Thank you racerchick for designing our chapter logo.
Old 08-18-2009, 12:33 PM
Iconoclast

Bdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputation
Hey cool! Where do we get to see our new logo?

corporations are not persons
corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:56 PM
Posting Guru

Thanks Jeff, it was no problem, we needed to represent lol!

Bruce, glad you're back, check the chapter logo thread, just waiting on Jeff to get approval.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:06 AM
FTE Arizona Chapter LDR

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerchick21 View Post
I'm back at Travis. Didn't see you guys this weekend, we got 1st place for red and 2nd place for green, had a great time!
Yea, I had to go to Hawthorne & deal with some business. I rode my bike there it was such a nice day for a ride. Then Sunday Vici & I just stayed home & did nothing. Which was long over due.
We have a busy week this week. Vici is getting ready to go back to work on the 31st.
Craig
Old 08-19-2009, 12:06 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter