Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2009, 02:58 PM
Post Fiend

just another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputation
Robin, If I was old enough, I would use that as my Signature quote!! But I think I could have only fathered a couple of them..

My name is Pat, i have not purchased a firearm in 2
day (s). I am Strong, I dont need another Firearm, I am happy purchasing ammo for the fire arms I have. Purchasing the wrong ammo is not an excues to buy another firearm.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:37 PM
Post Fiend

husker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to behold
I'm not on social security yet, but getting closer. This is a great bunch here that have helped me fix a number of things on my SD. That extends to a couple of other forums too. The folks over on the 48-60 have helped me too. Basically, this site is a great one.
78 Bronco
54 F250
64 Thunderbird
Old 08-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Elder User

N V US Lawn Care is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.N V US Lawn Care is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I knew Pop wuz good people the whole time...we are such a lucky group of friends who really don't know each other outside of our blogging rants on FTE, but would be right there to give a helping hand if we were close enough...or just to have an excuse to drive our rigs somewhere new to show off...either way, i would order a gross of them hoodies...make 'em up...

Great thread, great story...
Old 08-07-2009, 09:40 PM
Support FTE

PaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by just another truck View Post
Robin, If I was old enough, I would use that as my Signature quote!! But I think I could have only fathered a couple of them..
Watch out for paternity suits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker View Post
I'm not on social security yet, but getting closer. This is a great bunch here that have helped me fix a number of things on my SD. That extends to a couple of other forums too. The folks over on the 48-60 have helped me too. Basically, this site is a great one.
I am on Social Security. Thats what is paying for my Mods now.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:00 PM
Post Fiend

husker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to behold
Way to go Robin. I look forward to the day. I'll probably keep working just so I can double dip and buy more stuff. LOL
78 Bronco
54 F250
64 Thunderbird
Old 08-07-2009, 10:21 PM
Senior User

lucaslaw is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post
That IS cool, Marv!

The Brotherhood of FTE.

That'd make a great hoodie!

I can picture it now...semi-circle across the top back "Brotherhood Of FTE" with a couple SuperDuty rigs in profile below the words, and a persons forum name and PAA number below the rigs.

Thanks again for helping me out!

Stewart
Can I use that for a rollin coal designs shirt? I used to have a tshirt company and decided to open another one, rollincoaldesigns.com, site is not up yet.

"I used to love her, but I had to kill her, I knew I'd miss her, so I had to keep her, she's buried right in my backyard"

Last edited by lucaslaw; 08-07-2009 at 10:22 PM. Reason: mistake in link
Old 08-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Post Fiend

Kwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputation
http://www.facebook.com/http://facebook.com/Kwikkordead#!/Kwikkordead
I only need to say this once.

2000 VW Passat 1.8t Tiptronic. ZZOOOOOMMMM!!!
You cannot explain or explain away the power of God.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:13 AM

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslaw View Post
Can I use that for a rollin coal designs shirt? I used to have a tshirt company and decided to open another one, rollincoaldesigns.com, site is not up yet.
Using FTE on a shirt at a for-profit company would probably upset the owners of this site.

They probably wouldn't mind if someone made one for personal use, but I'd bet a company trying to use the FTE name without their permission would cause a lot of problems.

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 08-08-2009, 12:15 AM

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwikkordead View Post
I only need to say this once.

I agree Dan, but it sure is worth repeating too!

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 08-08-2009, 12:27 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
I feel the same way, but I nearly got crucified for posting this in the Excursion Forum....I think only the people that knew what I was talking about saw it for what I was really trying to say.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/85...ml#post7592243
Old 08-08-2009, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sddesigns View Post
I feel the same way, but I nearly got crucified for posting this in the Excursion Forum....I think only the people that knew what I was talking about saw it for what I was really trying to say.

What thread are you talking about bro? I musta missed it. Who was giving you flak?

Stewart
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 08-08-2009, 01:53 AM
Postmaster

WA.Ranger is a name known to allWA.Ranger is a name known to allWA.Ranger is a name known to allWA.Ranger is a name known to allWA.Ranger is a name known to allWA.Ranger is a name known to all
Your all my Brothers! I'll take a sweatshirt! I don't think there would be a problem if he sold them for what he has into them for members? But hey, I don't run the site. I'll take one anyway though!
7.3L, Termi-T1000,38R,RR Plenum Inserts, DP F5, 5"exh., 6"Spring Super Lift,RDP SS BL, RDP 650M dash,EV2's, (TCT Trans= POS), DFA RR, TYMAR, H&H, 6.0 IC, REDHEAD,D60,XRF BJ, Glock 21, and some things I forgot......
Work/Hunting/Family Truck.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:38 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Quote:

What thread are you talking about bro? I musta missed it. Who was giving you flak?

Stewart
This one:

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/85...yone-here.html
Old 08-08-2009, 12:07 PM
Senior User

lucaslaw is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Using FTE on a shirt at a for-profit company would probably upset the owners of this site.

They probably wouldn't mind if someone made one for personal use, but I'd bet a company trying to use the FTE name without their permission would cause a lot of problems.

Stewart
That's why I was asking, of course I wouldn't do that without permission in writing

"I used to love her, but I had to kill her, I knew I'd miss her, so I had to keep her, she's buried right in my backyard"
Old 08-14-2009, 02:26 PM

megawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputation
This is one of the best thread that I have read in a while it is so true. When you have a bunch of grown men who are putting their sunglasses on in the shade to hide the "wet eyes" as we were saying bye for now at RRE that has to speak very loudly. I have said it before and will say it again. There is no one in our brotherhood that i would not welcome into my home if need be. You guys and gals have been there for me in ways that go above and beyond anything that I could ever imagined and for that I and J-L included will always be grateful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslaw View Post
That's why I was asking, of course I wouldn't do that without permission in writing
Give me a shout and we can draw up a desgn and I will talk to admin about it to see what they say. Also I have a couple of other things along those lines that I would like to talk to you about reguarding the RHN
01 F350 DRW, Autometer Gauges, Custom CAI with Petes Cover, 6" Miter Stacks, 38R Turbo, Casserly SS Injectors, Live tuned by DP-Tuner (F6) , and a bunch of other stuff some show, and some go. PAA #14
www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org
RIP Robin Gone but not forgotten....RIP Mark.. I'll never forget you!!
Old 08-14-2009, 02:26 PM