Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
hard working tree cutters

guess we had a un-planded gtg for augest, Bud, Jr, and Shaun came down to help get the road, and stream cleared. the pics of before are in the b/s thread, here's some of the work in progress Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
Yes I do... I've been told on several occasions I should be on happy pills to make it possible for someone to live with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67nukeford View Post
Rob would probably hurt himself just being in the same room with tools.....LOL
Old 08-02-2009, 07:00 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Looks like you guys were busy.

Charlie, is that a MS290 Stihl that you are running? That is what I have with a 20" bar.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

7th Annual FTE Mid Atlantic Meet/ATNs at Carlisle, PA Information
Old 08-02-2009, 07:01 PM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
the way the wind came through here was just like nothing I've ever seen. here's some more pics Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Janet is our operator for theday
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Yes I do... I've been told on several occasions I should be on happy pills to make it possible for someone to live with me.
Quote:
Old 08-02-2009, 07:03 PM
Brain dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
Looks like you guys were busy.

Charlie, is that a MS290 Stihl that you are running? That is what I have with a 20" bar.
yeah, 2 years ago, got tired of repairing the pulin pro 306, thy diddn't name them pullin for a reason other than thats all you seam to do. love the new saw, was worth every penny
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Brain dead

and some more to show how hard everyone worked, this is the pile we moved today, and what it looks like now. we only moved cut logs, and then only the ones we could get too. still moer, but we got the stream cleared out, and stoped while we could still move. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-02-2009, 07:13 PM
Brain dead

now for the best part. good friends, good conversation, and other b/s going on Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-02-2009, 07:18 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
I had a Poulan Wild Thing that I replaced my MS290 with. The Poulan I had never had any issues with. In 2007 is cutting up fire wood. it had been running fine, then the next weekend I went to start it, it did not want to start. I noticed that the trigger interlock was not working. Took it to a shop and they tried to tell me that it needed a new carb, fuel line, filter along with the handle due to varnish in the system whicjh was bull. They sold Huskavarnah which I did not like at all. Got my Stihl and as you stated, pricey but worth every penny!!!!!
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

7th Annual FTE Mid Atlantic Meet/ATNs at Carlisle, PA Information
Old 08-02-2009, 07:27 PM
Brain dead

Yeah, know what you mean, we broke 3 saws while doing the job Bud's mculla, my pulin wild thing, and jr's husky. sucks that they sit so long, and deteriorate without use.
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-02-2009, 07:43 PM
Posting Legend

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
They ain't really BROKE, Charlie....just need a little TLC!

2007 Arctic Fox 30' Fifth Wheel
2012 VW Passat SE TDI - SG-II (An ALL-DIESEL family)
Old 08-02-2009, 07:46 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

jr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustybumpers View Post
Yeah, know what you mean, we broke 3 saws while doing the job Bud's mculla, my pulin wild thing, and jr's husky. sucks that they sit so long, and deteriorate without use.
hey that husky was cutting good till I fiddled with the carb adjustment-all my saws need a little TLC -that they haven't been getting lately -that is going to have to change very soon!
and as soon as I can get time Buds should be back up and running then I'll start on your poulan -uh well Janets poulan
member of the Boy you ain't Right club #4
President of the crap shooters club
Join the Maryland Chapter click HERE
Old 08-02-2009, 07:51 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

jr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPofMD View Post
They ain't really BROKE, Charlie....just need a little TLC!
you tell him Bud-i can fix em actually your's is not really broke just that crappy fuel line gave up -been seeing it a lot lately with this new gas-on alot of small motors-that and the carbs
Old 08-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Posting Legend

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
Oh yeah!!! I completely forgot about that dang new gas!! Yeah, that sure would have done it!

2007 Arctic Fox 30' Fifth Wheel
2012 VW Passat SE TDI - SG-II (An ALL-DIESEL family)
Old 08-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Brain dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr32560 View Post
hey that husky was cutting good till I fiddled with the carb adjustment-all my saws need a little TLC -that they haven't been getting lately -that is going to have to change very soon!
and as soon as I can get time Buds should be back up and running then I'll start on your poulan -uh well Janets poulan
pulin is hers, the sthl, and the mculagh are mine. yup new gas is terrable, think that's what's going on with the carb in the 86 too
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-02-2009, 08:17 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustybumpers View Post
pulin is hers, the sthl, and the mculagh are mine. yup new gas is terrable, think that's what's going on with the carb in the 86 too
well I bet if she was on this site she would correct ya on that too
it's always fun to hang out with all you guys-the laughs are never ending
Old 08-02-2009, 08:23 PM
Brain dead

yup got me a keeper, that's for sure.
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-02-2009, 08:23 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter