Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Alabama Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Alabama Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2009, 08:46 AM
Post Fiend

Steve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant future
August BS and chat thread

Good morniong y'all. You got any big plans for the weekend? I have to work both days but that is fine with me. Keeps me busy and gives me a couple bucks to play with.

Big BSer #16
Old 08-06-2009, 03:04 PM
Senior User

pdogg6 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Good Afternoon AL,

Not much going on here. Got the flooring all down in my house. Cousin started eating again and can communicate a little with hand squeezing. It's definitely not what the doctors expect who gave up on her last week. This weekend is a family reunion and my brother in law is the chef so I've got a feeling a lot of meat is going to be smoked and grilled. How's everyone doing today?
LS
Alabama Chapter
Old 08-07-2009, 11:03 AM
Post Fiend

Steve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant future
Good morning y'all,

Pete it is good to hear that your cousin is doing better.

I am still working but looks like it will be slowing down. That will give me more time to do things around the house and get rid of a bunch of junk that has collected over the years. Heck, I may be able to get one of the cars in my two car garage.

Big BSer #16
Old 08-11-2009, 04:22 PM
Post Fiend

Good day y'all. Today is my day off. I am barbecuing two Boston Butts and a slab of Hollywood ribs. I started this task at 8 this morning and just wrapped them in foil to finish the last three hours. There is about 12 pounds of meat slow cooking. I have macaroni salad made and making some coleslaw. My daughter is bringing baked beans and an my daughter-in-law is bringing turnip greens and macaroni and cheese for the kids. I have lots of Milo's sweet tea, some lemonade and a few Cokes and gatorade. Along with the tending to the cooking, I mowed the yard, went to the store, did a couple loads of laundry and a bit of cleaning. It has been a busy day.

Big BSer #16
Old 08-11-2009, 04:48 PM
Senior User

at Steve's!

Haha. Man...does it sound good though. Sounds like some good eatin for just a regular dinner night?!

Got the rest of the flooring down at my house. Working on storage space inside the house. Found out that I'm going to be a dad today. Couldn't find out much from the ultra sound because it's too early. but did see it and heard the heart beat. Crazy.
LS
Alabama Chapter
Old 08-11-2009, 05:34 PM
Post Fiend

Congratulations, on being a Dad. Come on over.. I should have plenty of food for several people.

Big BSer #16
Old 08-14-2009, 05:34 PM
Senior User

haha thanks for the invite Steve. Wish I could but I've been busy packing.

Well the wife and I are off on vacation for our Anniversary. Check with you guys in two weeks.
LS
Alabama Chapter
Old 08-15-2009, 08:16 AM
Post Fiend

Happy Anniversary and I hope that you have a safe and fun vacation. Catch up with you when you return..

Big BSer #16
Old 08-21-2009, 06:44 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Waz up Alabama, it's gonna be a beautiful day on DelMarVa
Old 08-21-2009, 10:31 AM
Post Fiend

Howdy y'all. George, it is an overcast day here in North Alabama. We are supposed to get some more rain today well a 60% chance of it.

Big BSer #16
Old 08-22-2009, 08:52 PM
Post Fiend

Howdy y'all. How is everybody doing? I have been tiding up things of my wife's. She put the titles away for the Taurus and my truck and I haven't been able to locate them. So I sent off for replacment titles. My daughter wanted my Mercury, so I made a deal on it for her and she is happy. I ordered a spoiler for the Taurus so it doesn't look like an old person's car.

Big BSer #16
Old 08-27-2009, 08:20 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Morning Steve and the rest of the AL members, it's a beautiful day on DelMarVa
Old 08-27-2009, 09:42 AM
Post Fiend

Morning AL members and George. It is an overcast day here this morning. It is another day off for me. Starting to enjoy this free tiime but gaining some of my weight back though. Mowing grass just is not enough exercise.

Big BSer #16
Old 08-27-2009, 10:04 AM
Super Moderator

Ut ohhhh, I got a problem with too much snacks, its startin to show, lol
Old 08-27-2009, 10:48 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Hey George you could go on my diet.... but I would not recommend it for how I lost the weight.

Morning Steve and the rest of the 'bama chapter.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Wallace 9/6/14 & Annabelle 10/15/14, man's best friends
Old 08-27-2009, 10:48 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Alabama Chapter