Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Maine Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maine Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-27-2009, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Exclamation MAINE Nominations/Volunteers for Chapter Leader

Nominations/Volunteers for Maine chapter leader is now open.

Make sure that the person you nominate will accept the position.

Nominees/Volunteers introduce yourself, provide a brief detail of what you do, where you live and add your first name to your signature.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me glruff or FTE Trigger a PM or otherwise post your question.

Chapter Guidelines are here,,, http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/76...-1-2008-a.html

Chapter Leader Guidelines are here,,, http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/76...-1-2008-a.html

Excerpts from the Chapter Guidelines,,,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapter Guidelines
3. Chapter Leader Qualifications: In order to qualify as a nominee for the Chapter Leader position, the candidate must be at least age 21 and a registered user on FTE for a minimum of 60 days at the time of nomination. (Clarified 01/27/2009)

4. The Chapter Leader Election Process: To select a Chapter Leader: After notifying a Regional Chapters Moderator, a thread in your chapter forum shall be opened for 30 days to take nominations from willing candidates to fill the position. When the nomination poll is closed, FTE will provide a list of approved candidates from that poll for the final vote . A 14 day poll will then be opened for the membership to elect their new Chapter Leader from this list of approved candidates.

In the event no one is nominated or elected to the position of Chapter Leader all member approvals will be put on "Auto-Approve". FTE shall be the sole arbiter of the Chapters viability, and will make all decisions regarding it's continued existence.

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 07-28-2009, 05:53 AM
Post Fiend

msgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to behold
Don't be bashful or shy! This isn't a hard position to fill...you just need decent access to the internet and a little time.

I've been doing this for a bit now and it's wicked fun when you get several folks and their trucks together somewhere!

I look forward to working with your Chapter Leader and if you have questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Joe

We live in the Land Of The Free...BECAUSE of the Brave! My humble thanks to all Veterans, past and present
Old 07-28-2009, 02:28 PM
Elder User

waynaferd is starting off with a positive reputation.
Any volunteers?

Dime Store Hooch - 86 2x...a body dropped and rusted, 300-6 4 barrel scrap yard rescue my wife absolutely hates

I stole my avatar pic!!
Old 07-29-2009, 01:37 PM
Senior User

daved366 is starting off with a positive reputation.
i regret it already, but if no one else steps up......I will Just Do It!
99 F150 4x4 5.4 Ext Cab
Old 08-18-2009, 10:08 AM
Postmaster

FTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to all
Idunthave1yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by daved366 View Post
i regret it already, but if no one else steps up......I will Just Do It!
Since Dave mentioned this...

I hope things haven't been "sugar-coated" too much already... but it can be involved.

It just reallly depends how deep you want to go with it.

Things can and will be easier if you can get a Co-CL or something along the sorts.

...And don't forget!.... Other experienced (and former) CLs are around to help you bounce ideas off of.

Dave if you get picked I'm sure you will do well. The same goes for anyone else that chooses to put his/her name in the hat.

Good luck Maine...
Old 08-18-2009, 11:58 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Rich...you forgot to mention the pay......it could put someone in a different tax bracket!!!

RIP...Hannah...affectionately known as Cujo...7/7/00-8/9/14.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:48 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
There being no other nominations/volunteers, I declared the Dave, daved366, the FIRST chapter leader for Maine.

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 08-19-2009, 05:48 AM
Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Maine Chapter