Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Arkansas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arkansas Chapter Join Chapter Leader: tojoski

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2009, 10:02 AM
Wrench Party Assistant

1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.
Another member in need of our thoughts and prayers

Most of you probably will not remember Albert (brassyzim ) and his wife Linda they came to a March GTG at the senior center in Vilonia right after Albert joined us. Not long after that it was discovered that Linda had bone cancer and has been fighting it eversince , she has had a terible time with all of the treatments making her ill in many other ways,thats why we have not seen them. This past Thursday Linda went to the hospital for some test's and she was found to have double pnemonia then had a bad reaction to some meds and her bloodpressure dropped so low that the machine she was hooked to wouldn't read it and out she went ,she was unrespouncive ,they put a tube in to keep her breathing on a machine - scary stuff. She has since regained consenceness but is not out of the woods by along shot. I worked with Albert for 3 yrs he and his wife are good people please keep them in your thoughts and prayers .

1999.5 F350 XLT,cc,drw,4X4,a pair of levers,4:10 LS

6637 mod, 4"MBRP cool duals,2 pos chip, ss hpx,ITP pre-pump with holley red pump ,140 V IDM , WW, EBPV deleted,AIH deleted, Autometer gauges

Join the Arkansas Chapter Here
Old 07-05-2009, 03:49 PM
Diesel Junky

mechmagcn has a good reputation on FTE.mechmagcn has a good reputation on FTE.mechmagcn has a good reputation on FTE.
Prayers said!
Most folks can't fathom what it is like to battle this disease and all of the complications and setbacks that come with treatment. This is my second time around, my Dad 7 years ago and Donna now, so I can relate to what they are going through.
Hang in there, and never give up.
Jeff & Donna

1953 F100 PU "Someday"

Lincoln Town Car front clip

5 cyl Mercedes turbo diesel/auto

It Runs! It Even Moves!
Old 07-05-2009, 09:04 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.
Thanks for letting us know Dave. They'll be in our prayers as well.

Its pretty grim in the Arkansas Chapter these days...

- My Garage -

Arkansas Chapter Leader - Join Here
Old 07-09-2009, 09:32 AM

cookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant future
f250juggernaut
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechmagcn
Hang in there, and never give up.
Better advice can not be given.
79 Bronco Ranger XLT.. used be the driver, now waiting to become the project.
96 Grand Marquis LS... 25 mpg commuter
Old 07-12-2009, 01:44 PM
Wrench Party Assistant

1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.
An update : Linda is still in ICU and under sedation while they treat her new found problems with her lungs . Will let you know more when I hear more.

6637 mod, 4"MBRP cool duals,2 pos chip, ss hpx,ITP pre-pump with holley red pump ,140 V IDM , WW, EBPV deleted,AIH deleted, Autometer gauges

Old 07-12-2009, 11:41 PM
Post Fiend

tin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to all
Hey Ala and friend's, yea Dave I will be praying for them too!!

Join the SC chapter HERE
Master Slacker#12
True compassion puts love in action
Old 08-14-2009, 01:40 PM
Wrench Party Assistant

Keep Al in our thoughts and prayers

Al's wife Linda went into respiratory arrest early this morning they rushed her back to the hospital and she died a short time later. At this time I have no info about the arrangements as soon as I do I will let you all know.

Old 08-14-2009, 02:16 PM
Diesel Junky

mechmagcn has a good reputation on FTE.mechmagcn has a good reputation on FTE.mechmagcn has a good reputation on FTE.
No! Oh I am so sorry to hear this. We were hoping that she was on the road to recovery.
My condolences on the loss of your wife, if there is anything that we can do to help you, please ask.
Jeff & Donna

1953 F100 PU "Someday"

Lincoln Town Car front clip

5 cyl Mercedes turbo diesel/auto

It Runs! It Even Moves!
Old 08-14-2009, 03:04 PM
Post Fiend

npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.
Our condolences also. It's a terrible disease but more and more people are winning it every day.

Donna--Hang in there. It can be beaten. You know this and you'll beat it again. Terri beat it after losing her mom to it many years ago. We say prayers for yall every day.

Tim and Terri

Hell will freeze over and I'll ice skate with the devil before I EVER lower my flag

Tim
Old 08-14-2009, 08:19 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.
I'm so sorry to hear this, thanks for keeping us in the loop Dave.

Let us know when you find out the arrangements

- My Garage -

Arkansas Chapter Leader - Join Here
Old 08-14-2009, 10:34 PM
Post Fiend

tin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to all
Wow, one minute you're here and gone the next!! You never know!!

Thank's for keeping us informed Dave and I'll keep the family in prayer.

Join the SC chapter HERE
Master Slacker#12
True compassion puts love in action
Old 08-14-2009, 10:34 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Arkansas Chapter