Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Posting Guru

jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.
July BS thread

Happy Fourth of July everybody
Old 07-04-2009, 03:47 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Same to you Jeff, and to everyone else.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 07-04-2009, 10:37 PM
Posting Guru

racerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to behold
Happy Fourth, God Bless America and THANK YOU to all our Veterans and Troops!!!
2000 F-250 XLT Lariat 4x4 SC V10 6" lift, 35" tires, Powerdyne supercharger, K&N filter, Gibson headers & exhaust, Tugger shift kit, Billet lockup torque converter, on board compressor, Leer shell, various flame themed accessory doo-dads and TUNES!
Old 07-05-2009, 11:29 PM
Post Fiend

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerchick21 View Post
Happy Fourth, God Bless America and THANK YOU to all our Veterans and Troops!!!
Very said Michelle. We agree fully. Glad we finally got to meet. Thanks for having us. We both enjoyed our time at the lake with you guys.
Thanks again.
Craig & Vici
Old 07-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Posting Guru

racerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to behold
Great to meet you guys too! Maybe we'll see you at the track. Now we just need to get everyone else interested in meeting up one of these days!
2000 F-250 XLT Lariat 4x4 SC V10 6" lift, 35" tires, Powerdyne supercharger, K&N filter, Gibson headers & exhaust, Tugger shift kit, Billet lockup torque converter, on board compressor, Leer shell, various flame themed accessory doo-dads and TUNES!
Old 07-07-2009, 02:01 AM
Post Fiend

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
I agree, Maybe we can set up a place in the middle of the state where the people from Las Vegas area, & the eastern part of the state can join us. Maybe a campout.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:24 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

jr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to behold
good morning
member of the Boy you ain't Right club #4
President of the crap shooters club
Join the Maryland Chapter click HERE
Old 07-07-2009, 04:17 PM
Posting Guru

Hi jr how are things in MD?
Old 07-09-2009, 12:05 AM
Post Fiend

Good evening Nevada. What a beautiful day it was today. Bike gathering tomorrow night at Sonic Drive In, Fallon. Friday in Fernley next to Auto Zone I understand a show & shine plus bikes starts at around 4 pm.

Craig
Old 07-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Posting Guru

jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Hello Nevada. Got a chance to get on the internet so I thought I would pop in and say howdy.

Howdy.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:04 PM
Posting Guru

Hi fearless leader!
Old 07-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Still in Boise Jeff?
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 07-10-2009, 01:03 AM
Post Fiend

Jeff,

Good to see your alive & well.
Craig
Old 07-10-2009, 01:15 AM
Post Fiend

Well today we got all our vehicles changed over to Nevada license plates & our drivers licenses changed. We reordered our old blue plates. So we have to wait for them. So we are driving with temp registration a window paper permit. So far I haven't been stopped & checked. But I expect to at some point. But no big deal, I don't drink or use drugs so I don't have to worry about being detained very long.
Craig
Old 07-10-2009, 10:57 AM
Post Fiend

Good morning Nevada. I'm off to preview the City of Fernleys auction then to the gun show here in Fallon. I'm waiting for my buddy to show up.

Craig
Old 07-10-2009, 10:57 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter

Tags
bs, fallon, hawaii, mudboggs, nevada, series