Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Oldtrucknut7077

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2009, 09:44 AM
Team Brahma

liftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputation
liftnw8z Bill_SoonerFan
The PA Chapter's July B/S Thread -any and all conversation

Hey guys - figured we'd move the calendar over from June to July and start a new thread. Can you believe we're over halfway thru 2009 already?

Decent day in the neighborhood here right now, and I'm about to head off and run some errands for a while.

BTW - Round 4 of the Online Truck Competition is about to get underway. I entered the Explorer this go-round and would love the support from the Chapter (and any so-inclined visitors), however there are 9 other really great trucks in the mix also so be sure to go and vote when the poll comes online.
'96 F350 XLT CCLB 4x4, 7.3L Powerstroke - "The tOwBS"
Old 07-01-2009, 04:59 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Now Bill, what makes you think we wouldn't be fair to the other trucks entered into the contest. Super Bowl Champs-World Series Champs-Stanley Cup Champs-08 Chapter Participation Champs at Carlisle and other minor league championships I can't remember right now. Maybe the O.T.C. Championship would be a cool thing to have, or, would we seem to greedy

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 07-01-2009, 06:18 PM
PA Chapter LDR

Oldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputation
We are from PA and we never need to get greedy, we just love a good challenge! Either grab the bull by the horns or you will wind up with bullshiz... Have a great 4th weekend all. Look foward to meeting/seeing everybody next month @ Carlisle.

SCOTT

06 F250 SUPER DUTY XLT Crew Cab, 6.8L., 4" Rancho Lift, Eagle Alloy 186 rims, 315/17 tires, K&N CAI!

7th Annual Meet, Aug 1-3 in Carlisle, PA at the ATN'S!!! BE THERE!
Old 07-01-2009, 11:41 PM
Team Brahma

liftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputation
liftnw8z Bill_SoonerFan
Hey don't get me wrong, I'd love to bring home yet another title to PA, but there's a mean looking F-100 from Australia raking in the votes right now (and deservedly so, great truck)...lol...

That's another thing I thought of - man, Carlisle's about a month out too. Looking forward to meeting a lot of the guys at the event this year...will be my first trip to All-Truck Nationals so I'm looking forward to it. I only get to spend a day there, but it'll be great none the less.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:36 PM
Team Brahma

liftnw8z Bill_SoonerFan
So what's up, PA? Everyone go out of town for the 4th or something? lol...
Old 07-03-2009, 07:54 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
ATTENTION Joe, did you see there are 43 FTE members signed up to attend the 2nd Annual MidAtlantic Meet at the All Truck Nationals!

I AM TOTALLY EXHAUSTIPATED!
Old 07-03-2009, 08:27 AM
Elder User

JesterPgh is starting off with a positive reputation.
Morning all. Going to head to the Big Butler Fair today, then be home for the rest of the weekend. On the 9th at the Fair, Full Pull Productions will be holding sled pulls. Thinking about trying my hand/foot/truck out, I'm not a "chapter member" of their thing, so I wouldn't be going for points, which is a good thing, because I've never hooked to a sled before.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:41 AM
Elder User

F250army45d is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey I hope everyone has a great 4TH of JULY!!!
97 F150 4x4 Shortbed 4.2L V6
01 Explorer sport 2 door leather V6
Old 07-03-2009, 10:28 AM
Team Brahma

liftnw8z Bill_SoonerFan
George - you all better find a big tent...lol. That's a great turnout for the meet and there's still time for more folks to get in if they want (I think the website said the rates are good til July 20...)

Jim - sounds like fun. I've never hooked up to a sled either but I always wondered what it'd be like. Used to go to the USHRA pulls in Pittsburgh years ago and loved it.

Mike - same to you as well.
Old 07-04-2009, 03:57 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

jr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to behold
Click the image to open in full size.
member of the Boy you ain't Right club #4
President of the crap shooters club
Join the Maryland Chapter click HERE
Old 07-04-2009, 07:25 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Wishing everyone a safe and happy 4th of July

Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

7th Annual FTE Mid Atlantic Meet/ATNs at Carlisle, PA Information
Old 07-04-2009, 07:52 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Morning PA...Happy 4th!!!

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!!!
Old 07-04-2009, 08:53 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Old 07-04-2009, 09:48 AM
Elder User

JesterPgh is starting off with a positive reputation.
Happy 4th. Hope everyone's is safe.
Old 07-04-2009, 09:51 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Old 07-04-2009, 09:51 AM
Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter

Tags
bobby, chjulycompa, fall, guitar, hatchet, ingram, lindsey, molly, peacemakers, prs, tim