Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Alabama Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Alabama Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2009, 08:28 AM
Post Fiend

Steve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant future
AL July chat and BS

Well we are in another month. The wife is still in the rehab center but doing better. Looking forward to a few birthdays this month, 2 sons , wife and sister. Also a trip planned for the end of the month to Dublin, Ohio to see my son and his family before they move to Washington State.

What do y'all have in the works?

Big BSer #16
Old 07-01-2009, 09:23 AM
Senior User

pdogg6 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Good morning Steve,

Lately just working on the house so we can finally have people over. Got a army buddy in town and we've been spending time with him. Hoping he'll put my new grill together for me so we can use it for the 4th .
LS
Alabama Chapter
Old 07-01-2009, 02:33 PM
Post Fiend

Steve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant future
I put my gas grills together. If you have a problem drop me a line. I work days for a few days.

Big BSer #16
Old 07-02-2009, 10:14 AM
Postmaster

Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.
Good Morning Alabama.
I am Marty, Official Slackmaster #13.
Also proud to have a great wife, and 2 sometimes wonderful kids.

BC Chapter Member, also Nebraska, SC, NC, Wyoming, Maryland, NY, Mass, Oregon, NH, WI, Sask/Manitoba Chapters because the people are great....I can always join more, so if you want me just invite me.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Post Fiend

Good evening Marty, how are things going up your way?

Big BSer #16
Old 07-02-2009, 09:39 PM
Postmaster

Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve GG View Post
Good evening Marty, how are things going up your way?
Getting better, i felt rather sick most of the day, but a little better this evening thanks.

How are you doing?

BC Chapter Member, also Nebraska, SC, NC, Wyoming, Maryland, NY, Mass, Oregon, NH, WI, Sask/Manitoba Chapters because the people are great....I can always join more, so if you want me just invite me.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:08 PM
Post Fiend

You catch a bug or something? I had another long hot day at work. And will have another tomorow. Then I get a couple days off. Still limping some but doing the job. I must have looked tired and hot today. A lady made a special trip to bring me a cold drink. That was really sweet of her to go out of her way that way.

Big BSer #16
Old 07-04-2009, 12:59 AM
Senior User

modularF100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I have a feeling my day today will involve beer and fireworks. lol...
Want to join the Alabama chapter? CLICK HERE!
Old 07-04-2009, 04:15 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

jr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to behold
Click the image to open in full size.
member of the Boy you ain't Right club #4
President of the crap shooters club
Join the Maryland Chapter click HERE
Old 07-04-2009, 09:35 AM
Postmaster

Good Morning Alabama.

Happy 4th of July to all of you.

Old 07-04-2009, 09:36 AM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grand_marquis_gt View Post
I have a feeling my day today will involve a LOT ofbeer and TONS of fireworks. lol...

Fixed it for ya.

Old 07-04-2009, 11:00 AM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleenguy View Post
Fixed it for ya.
Thanks for that! I do miss the redneckery I used to partake in on the farm. Acetylene gas can be fun!
Old 07-05-2009, 08:42 PM
Post Fiend

How did y'all fare over the weekend. I just got back from dinner at my son's place. Too tired to do anything yesterday. Working in the heat was a bit rough. We finally got some rain today, an inch and a half. My yard will enjoy it.

Big BSer #16
Old 07-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Senior User

Well, the t-bones I grilled were great! Moore's is the official marinade of Alabama!
Old 07-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Postmaster

Good Morning Alabama.

Old 07-06-2009, 11:58 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Alabama Chapter