Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

International Region Australia

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
International chapter joke thread

One day in a small Aussie town during really stormy weather, the town
begins to flood. Everyone rushes to lifeboats and begins to
flee. But in a church a priest sits on the altar and does not
move. A man runs up to him.

"Father, come quickly, we have a lifeboat ready for you".

But the priest said "No, there is no need for me to flee for the Lord will
provide and he will save me".

"Right, then" said the man "Suit yourself"

A few hours later the water has risen up to the altar where the
priest is standing. A lifeboat zooms through the door with a few
men in it. One man calls to the priest-

"Father come quickly"

Once again the priest says "No, for the Lord will provide and he will save me."

So the lifeboat zooms off. A few hours later the water has risen
up to the crucifix to which the priest is hanging on! A lifeboat
zooms in.

"Father, the town is flooding, you must come with us to
safety."

STILL the priest claims "No, the Lord will provide. He will save me."

A few hours later the water rose up to the roof and the priest
drowned. Later in heaven the priest met God and said:

"Lord, why did you not save me? I had so much faith..."

And God told him "MAN! - what are you talking about!!!!!! I sent 3 bloody lifeboats..."

(I admit - it's an old one.....)
Old 09-10-2009, 02:51 PM
The Brown Mod

Encho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant future
This guy is on the freeway, trying out his new Mustang, he's really giving it juice... And he starts to hear something... it's music! an Ice Cream truck passes by him like he where stopped!. "Damn! i'll beat that guy!".

Next day, the guy has a turbo intalled on the car, and on the afternoon he goes to the same freeway again, and once again, he gives it all yet he starts hearing the music again! the truck comes and goes... The guys is out of himself with rage and disbelief: "I'll get that f***ing truck!".

Next day, the guy mortgages the house, sells the wife's car, and trade in the Mustang for a new Lambo. He goes to the freeway and starts racing, "i won't be beaten this time" he tells to himself. And he's actually making it, he very painfully and slow catches up with the Ice Cream truck. "What the f*** are you going to do now? huh?" he say, the other driver calmly rolls down the window, turns his face at him and says "i'll shift second gear now" VROOOOOMMMMM!!!!
My Write-ups: Ford Steering Box Rebuild / Ford Front End Rebuild and auto hubs replacement / Ford Rear Drum Brakes / Ford E4OD Cooler & Shift Kit mods, drain-refill procedures "He who uses no jack stands is destined to become a jack stand himself"
Old 09-10-2009, 03:14 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
One night a man stops at a small tavern during a long drive, and hears a story from the locals about a ghost that shows up on the highway when it snows real hard.

It seems that when the weather is really bad people who are about to die in car crashes see this old man appear in their car windows, no matter how fast they are going....

He thinks nothing about it, drinks some coffee, and gets back on the road.

Soon the snow begins to fall very thick - the wipers are almost overcome, and he can barely see past the front of his machine.

All of a sudden he gets a real creepy feeling, and a shadow falls on the drivers side window - outside the window is a very old man looking in at him! He looks at the speedometer and see's that he's going 45 kilometers per hour...

How can this old man be moving with the car? It's impossible! But he looks again, and the old man is still there. Now the old man looks like he is saying something, but he can't hear it over the engine. Honestly? He really doesn't want to!

So now he presses down the accellerator and even though he can't see anything ahead goes faster until he is over 90 KPH. The shadow comes to the window AGAIN!

It is the old man! It is STILL THERE!!!

So the man slams down the accellerator and the engine is screaming now!

120, 160, 185 KPH!!!!

Suddenly there is a horrendous "WANG, CLANK, KERCHUNK!!!" from the front of the car, and the engine dies... The man thinks he is dead maybe, and nervously looks at the window...

The old man is still out there looking in at him!

In the silence the old man says to him:

"I was going to tell you that your drive wheels were spinning on the ice - but I don't suppose it matters now..."

Old 12-16-2009, 06:30 AM
Junior User

Uncle Grumpy is starting off with a positive reputation.
A bloke jumps into a Taxi at the local airport and tells the driver to take him to a city hotel. On the way he realises he needs to stop at a shop.

He taps the driver on the shoulder and the driver jumps with fright and starts to lose control of the cab. The driver manages to stop the cab and turns to the passenger and says “I am sorry about that, but you scared the crap out of me. Today is the first day driving a cab. I have spent the last eight years driving a hearse ”
Old 02-27-2010, 04:04 PM
Senior User

ukmat71 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
mat1971
got to resurrect this thread
so

just taking my new toyota prius out for a drive talk later can,t stop

Marcus

00 Excursion XLT 4x4 6.8 V10 for family
96 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4x4 GSR for fun
Old 02-27-2010, 04:11 PM
Senior User

ukmat71 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
mat1971
A Burglar broke into a vicarage one night. He shone his flashlight around looking for valuables when a voice in the dark said "Jesus knows you're here"

He jumped switched off his flashlight and froze, when he heard no more he continued looking. Then just as he pulled the wires out the back of the stereo he heard the voice say "Jesus is watching you"

Freaked out he shone his light around again looking for where the voice came from and saw a parrot in the corner of the room.

"Did you say that" he hissed at the parrot?

"Yep just trying to warn you he's watching" the parrot confessed.

The burglar, not being religious, relaxed and said "Who are you"?

"My names Moses" the parrot said.

"Who in the world would call a parrot Moses" asked the burglar?

"The same people that called the Rottweiler Jesus" said the parrot.

Marcus

00 Excursion XLT 4x4 6.8 V10 for family
96 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4x4 GSR for fun
Old 03-05-2010, 11:52 PM
Posting Guru

fixnair has a very good reputation on FTE.fixnair has a very good reputation on FTE.fixnair has a very good reputation on FTE.fixnair has a very good reputation on FTE.
fixnair
I just found this thread and couldn't resist after reading the jokes. I heard this the other day and thought it was funny.

Walking to work the other day I passed the mental health hospital. The kids were playing in the yard and I heard them all saying 13, 13, 13, 13. I couldnt resist knowing what was going on so I peeked through a hole in the fence and OW!!!! One of those brats poked me in the eye with a stick. I reeled back and started to massage my eye and thats when I heard them saying 14, 14, 14, 14.

need thermostat housing & cab 4 project

Last edited by fixnair; 03-05-2010 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Paragraph adjustment
Old 04-12-2010, 10:49 PM
The Brown Mod

Encho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant future
The wife is angry at her husband because he does it with his patients... And he's a veterinarian...
My Write-ups: Ford Steering Box Rebuild / Ford Front End Rebuild and auto hubs replacement / Ford Rear Drum Brakes / Ford E4OD Cooler & Shift Kit mods, drain-refill procedures "He who uses no jack stands is destined to become a jack stand himself"
Old 04-12-2010, 10:49 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region

Tags
1999, drivers, ford, hard, ranger, rolls, side, window