Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Vermont Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vermont Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: wildstang

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2012, 08:00 AM
VT Chapter Ldr

wildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputation
No problem. Your in our secret club. Pop in to the Vermont BS thread and join the fun.
Jim- Slackmaster #22, I'll get to it someday BS'er #6. 1996 F250 CC Shorty 4X4 E4OD 7.3L Diesel
Mods: 6637 air filter,203 F t-stat from Diesel Site-finally heat! HPX line, Tymar 3-4 dp to 4" exhaust, E4OD "The Cure" 30K mod for now, 140IDM mod, ISSPRO ev1 egt, trans temp, boost, adrenaline HPOP med-oil, superduty rear springs, 91 D60, 6.0 trans cooler, need 100hp more... 01 excursion 7.3 4x4
Old 03-24-2012, 08:23 AM
VT Chapter Ldr

wildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputation
Here is a welcome thread to you Glen
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...hegreater.html
Jim- Slackmaster #22, I'll get to it someday BS'er #6. 1996 F250 CC Shorty 4X4 E4OD 7.3L Diesel
Mods: 6637 air filter,203 F t-stat from Diesel Site-finally heat! HPX line, Tymar 3-4 dp to 4" exhaust, E4OD "The Cure" 30K mod for now, 140IDM mod, ISSPRO ev1 egt, trans temp, boost, adrenaline HPOP med-oil, superduty rear springs, 91 D60, 6.0 trans cooler, need 100hp more... 01 excursion 7.3 4x4
Old 09-15-2012, 03:17 PM
Senior User

4x484150 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.4x484150 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hello all! Just moved here from NH, and I love the area. Royalton/Bethel. My name is Alan.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:58 PM
Senior User

materthegreater is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x484150 View Post
Hello all! Just moved here from NH, and I love the area. Royalton/Bethel. My name is Alan.
Welcome to Taxmont! I hope you enjoy it on this side of the river!

2000 F450 XL 7.3L ZF6 4x4 212k 9500 lbs empty, 9' dump, 9' Fisher plow, heated wipers, exhaust brake mod, gauges (fp, boost, back pressure), JD AR73144 continuous duty GPR & LED
1988 F350 Custom 80k
- SOLD
1992 Subaru SVX

1987 BMW 535i
Old 09-15-2012, 11:32 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

Welcome Alan. I have family in that area. You move here for work?

Hi Glen how's it going?

Be sure to visit the bs thread. Need more green mountain boys chatting.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:33 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

Hi Glen how's it going?

Old 09-16-2012, 07:58 AM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstang View Post

Hi Glen how's it going?

Hi Jim,
Busy, but good. I'm trying to track down another set of wheels and snow tires before plowing season.
And gas is getting so ridiculous that I don't drive my truck much unless I have to haul something.
Remember when gas was less than a dollar only 10 years ago?

2000 F450 XL 7.3L ZF6 4x4 212k 9500 lbs empty, 9' dump, 9' Fisher plow, heated wipers, exhaust brake mod, gauges (fp, boost, back pressure), JD AR73144 continuous duty GPR & LED
1988 F350 Custom 80k
- SOLD
1992 Subaru SVX

1987 BMW 535i
Old 09-16-2012, 09:40 AM
VT Chapter Ldr

I've been real busy also. We did some home improvementsgor an appraisal, now starting to begin rounding up firewood.

I have two sets of rims for 97 and older 8 lug trucks I am selling. Pm me if interested
Old 11-10-2012, 09:14 AM
Freshman User

twosfamily is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello All! I am new to the Vermont Chapter! I tried to join just this morning through my User Panel. I guess it worked? I live in Morgan, VT. I have been here for about 5 years. Born and raised in CT (first 18 years). I spent nearly 20 years in FL, that is where I married and started my family. We had been wanting to move to Northern New England to raise our girls and 5 years ago it had taken us here! I must say it is great to be here! We love the outdoors! The people are great. Very sincere and genuine! The last year had taken its toll on my family, in particular one of my daughters who has a rather serious medical condition that is now, finally under control. She is now doing great. What do I do for work? I dabbled in structural design for a little while. Structural aspects of buildings, bridges and the like. For the majority of my years, I have been in automotive restoration. Currently, I own a small automobile restoration shop up here. Custom paint to complete restoration kind of projects. I have been in the business for 25 years. My brother and I had a large shop down in FL. It became too big and had taken too much time to run. I was spending all my time running the place and not chasing my passion of actually doing the work! When I had the family it had taken too much time away from them. Never again! That is another reason for the move and downsizing! Anyway, it is great to be on this wonderful forum and in this great Chapter! Enough of my rambling! I look forward to getting to know everyone and just plain having some fun here! Sincerely. Todd.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:08 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Hey Todd...Welcome to the Vermont Chapter!!! I'm sure Jim will approve your membership request as soon as he gets out of bed!!! Join the guys in the B/S Thread...let them get to know you and you'll get to know them!!!

Where abouts are you in VT???

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 11-10-2012, 11:38 AM
Freshman User

I am in Morgan, VT. About 15 miles east of Newport, up on the Canadian border.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:28 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

Welcome aboard Todd! That is quite a story. Glad to hear you daughter is doing better. Awesome your business is doing good.

You snowmobile any? Good area to ride up there.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:29 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

Oh ya, I approved your membership request.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Senior User

Quote:
I've been real busy also. We did some home improvementsgor an appraisal, now starting to begin rounding up firewood.

I have two sets of rims for 97 and older 8 lug trucks I am selling. Pm me if interested
Hey Jim, just now saw that you said you had some rims. I think you actually might have sold me one of those sets? Met at the McDonalds in West Leb. If it was you, wow it's a small world! Anyway got 'em all blasted and painted up and hopefully getting my new Cooper Discoverers mounted this coming week.

1988 F350 Custom 80k
- SOLD
1992 Subaru SVX

1987 BMW 535i
Old 11-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Freshman User

Quote:
Welcome aboard Todd! That is quite a story. Glad to hear you daughter is doing better. Awesome your business is doing good.

You snowmobile any? Good area to ride up there.
Hello Jim. I have a few sleds. It is a good area to ride, when we have snow. Last year was rough! I was able to do a little riding around the property, not much on the trails though.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:22 PM