Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Brakes, Steering, Suspension, Tires, & Wheels
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Brakes, Steering, Suspension, Tires, & Wheels Click Here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Host

Ford-Trucks Editors is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Ford F250 Super Crew 4x4 Pirelli Scorpion STR A article

Hey guys,

This is the last of our tire review articles. Wondering what you thought of them. Which tire do you use/prefer? What are some of the worst you've experienced? Have you driven on Pirelli Scorpion STR A's? What was that like?

If you missed the article, you can find it here: http://www.ford-trucks.com/article/i...re_Review.html

There will be more various articles to read in the coming days, as well as press releases from Ford Media. Thanks guys!
Old 07-17-2009, 07:55 PM
New User

video7105 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I recently bought a 2005 F250 with these tires on it. The truck had 36,000 on it and these tires only has 2/32 of thread left. A week after having the truck in the rain, the ABS tried stopping truck, but it slid into the intersection, upon hard braking....... no one in intersection. The previous owner rotated the tires every 5K miles and only hauled his daughters horse trailer around with it. So my impression on these tires is not very good. I have a hard time believing they are much good off the road also. Tires replaced with different brand, as of this writing....
Old 08-12-2009, 10:47 AM
Post Fiend

npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.
I got 65K from my first set before I went to the bridgestones. I'm back on the Pirelli ATR's now.

Hell will freeze over and I'll ice skate with the devil before I EVER lower my flag

Tim
Old 08-12-2009, 10:47 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Brakes, Steering, Suspension, Tires, & Wheels

Tags
250, 4x4, 54, articles, badass, f250, ford, google, pirelli, reviews, str, supercrew, tires, truck, trucks, wheels