Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

MA Archived Buy/Sell/Trade Ads

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2008, 09:43 AM
04markIII
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow MA Archived Buy/Sell/Trade Ads

K&N FIPK. bought it for my 03 expedition. used it for about a month. removed when i did the L swap. been in storage since. it's the one with the polished intake tube, not the black intake tube. should fit any 5.4L 2v, and maybe the 4.6, but not sure on that. paid $190 shipped off of ebay. $100 plus shipping.

Old 11-30-2008, 10:57 AM
48' fordster
Elder User
4 American racing wheels, 16" Outlaw II's. I believe they have a 4.5" back spacing but not sure of the bolt pattern but they at 5 lug and they are on a 1994 ranger with a ford 8" rear end. PM me if interested. Pictures upon request. thanks

Old 03-11-2009, 11:13 PM
joe chevy
Elder User
lesco mini ice melt spreader
12V 2 wire hookup
with shutoff gate cable
mounts in 2"receiver hitch
spreads granular ice melt products
lists for $ 800.00
never used $400.00
going to try and put pix in my phot alb.https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/a...hp?albumid=766

Old 05-17-2009, 06:51 AM
c4barnes
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
3 Speed Tranny from '73 F100 4x2 With Hurst Floor Shift conversion: $50

Old 06-01-2009, 05:13 PM
48' fordster
Elder User
MY TRUCK!
I am selling my 1994 Ford F-150 4x4 XL. It is a single cab, long bed with the 4.9L 6Cyl with a 5 speed manual transmission. Only 52k miles! Motor runs strong, oil changed every 3,500 miles if not sooner, could use a tune up but runs fine. Clutch replaced at 49,000 mi. Complete rear brakes (including E-brake) less then 300 miles ago. Front wheel bearings replaced recently, as well as the front shocks. 2 brand new color matched front fenders to fix that classic Ford rust. (1 on, other will be put on soon) Truck has been very well taken care of and never plowed or towed. It has dual gas tanks but needs the rear one to be replaced along with some of the rear fuel lines, but front 19 gallon tank works fine.4-wheel drive works great, manual front hubs, has some problems getting into 4L due to lack of use, should just need some grease. The bed has some rust near the bottom the the wheel wells that i will try to take care of before the sale but other then that it is solid. It has F-350 rear leaf springs giving it a little more weight capacity and a sweet stance. Interior is PERFECT! no rips or tears, whole cab is sound and heat insulated with "Fat Mat". Has hole cut out of headliner from my CB Radio so i will leave the mount up if wanted. New windshield 2 months ago. I'm asking $2000 OBO It is a great truck that with some TLC could run a lifetime. I have told you everything I know about the truck thus far, if you have any questions feel free to email me. Thanks for looking, -Alec

Old 06-01-2009, 06:28 PM
48' fordster
Elder User
MY TRUCK!
I am selling my 1994 Ford F-150 4x4 XL. It is a single cab, long bed with the 4.9L 6Cyl with a 5 speed manual transmission. Only 52k miles! Motor runs strong, oil changed every 3,500 miles if not sooner, could use a tune up but runs fine. Clutch replaced at 49,000 mi. Complete rear brakes (including E-brake) less then 300 miles ago. Front wheel bearings replaced recently, as well as the front shocks. 2 brand new color matched front fenders to fix that classic Ford rust. (1 on, other will be put on soon) Truck has been very well taken care of and never plowed or towed. It has dual gas tanks but needs the rear one to be replaced along with some of the rear fuel lines, but front 19 gallon tank works fine.4-wheel drive works great, manual front hubs, has some problems getting into 4L due to lack of use, should just need some grease. The bed has some rust near the bottom the the wheel wells that i will try to take care of before the sale but other then that it is solid. It has F-350 rear leaf springs giving it a little more weight capacity and a sweet stance. Interior is PERFECT! no rips or tears, whole cab is sound and heat insulated with "Fat Mat". Has hole cut out of headliner from my CB Radio so i will leave the mount up if wanted. New windshield 2 months ago. I'm asking $2000 OBO It is a great truck that with some TLC could run a lifetime. I have told you everything I know about the truck thus far, if you have any questions feel free to email me. Thanks for looking, -Alec

Old 06-30-2009, 09:22 AM
daved366
Senior User
Tailgate for a 99F150.
So I tweaked mine when i dumped an overload of lumber in the middle of the road. The one I have will close but not as tightly as it should. And it looks like crap. I have beeen junk yard shopping but all the ones I find are exactly that, junk. If anyone has one that is in good shape, please let me know. Thanks!
Dave Dow
daved3366@yahoo.com

Old 07-13-2009, 08:02 PM
thenewdiabolic
New User
Originally Posted by 48' fordster
MY TRUCK!
alec, truck still for sale? buddy of mines looking to get into another f250 but this is a pretty good deal for an f150 so ill let him know about it if the trucks still up for sale. let me know, thanks.

Derrick

Old 08-06-2009, 07:56 AM
04markIII
Elder User
oem ford 20" rims and tires. fit 2003+ expedition and 2004+ f150. 6 lug pattern. package includes 5 rims and 8 tires. going back to stock 17's for weight savings. will not separate. on local CL for $1300. will sell to a ft member for $1200. can deliver within reason. paypal add 3%, or cash upon pickup/deliver. price is firm. packages on on ebay for $1400 with only 4 rims and tires. less than 20k miles on all 8 tires. p275/55/20 pirelli scorpion atr, white letter.

Old 08-06-2009, 10:54 AM
48' fordster
Elder User
Originally Posted by thenewdiabolic
alec, truck still for sale? buddy of mines looking to get into another f250 but this is a pretty good deal for an f150 so ill let him know about it if the trucks still up for sale. let me know, thanks.

Derrick
Dont know if i answered this but it is sold. sorry man. I would of loved to sell it to someone on here.

Old 08-26-2009, 10:09 PM
GUNNERDOG
Elder User
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
OK, i have some stuff for sale/trade, so i will put it here for cheap before i jack up the price and put on CL.

Item #1 for sale:

4 factory steel rims with chrome covers and tires (no hub caps).
The tires are frankly junk... but you might be able to get a few miles off of them. If you are looking for an extra set of rims for snow tires or something then these are for you. (this is what i was gonna do witht them, but i don't have the space) I will take $20 or a case (24 bottles) of (good) beer.

Item #2 for trade:

I removed the fisher plow mount from my truck (2003 F-250), i have no interest in plowing. It was a bear to get off. I ended up grinding or breaking off most of the bolts. I lost control of the angle grinder a few times, so there is a nick or two on the plow frame, but it is structurally in good shape (and the only thing on my truck that isn't a rusty disaster.) I am willing to trade this fine hunk of steel for the factory "miata bar" which is the first thing that comes off your truck when you go to install this plow frame. I am gonna try remove the electrical components of the plow this weekend, so if i get that done then i will throw that stuff in with the deal.

email me if you are interested: justinreehl at gmail dot com

Here are the rims/tires (again, hub caps not included)

Old 09-02-2009, 02:19 PM
fishpimp
Senior User
i will grab those tires this week. . as for the plow iw ill take a look at it when i get there for the tires.

Old 09-18-2009, 07:38 AM
94f250HD
New User
1972 f250 4x4

Hi all. I have a 1972 F250 that I have owned for 10+ years (3rd owner I believe lol) that I need to let go as I bought another truck and the town is on my case about my vehicles here.
Anyway here is what she has:
360 I rebuilt when I first got it, bigger Cam, heads redone, 4bbl intake, headers. Runs great but could use a tuneup as it hasnt been on the road in 6 years.
4Spd (Np435 with granny gear) Shifts awesome
Dana 60/Dana 44 with 3:73's I rebuilt the rear end a few years back as well.
Newer style bed.
Here is the not so good.
Cab is rusty. I have the floors and some other panels, just no time to fix.
Could use some helper springs up front as well.

I can send a couple pics if anyone is interested.

I have it going in the Wheeler Dealer for $750 but if you guys contact me through here I'll let it go for less.

Thanx, Duane

Old 11-28-2009, 11:42 PM
jimd1050
Worry later? IT IS LATER!
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Trade 2008-2010 XLT Chrome Grille, cmplt

I have a 2008 F250 XLT with factory chrome grille and emblem - I would like to swap for a color matched grille and bezel from an FX-4/Harley/Cabella's style 2008-2010 Super Duty. Color doesn't matter - I will paint to match my truck. Chrome grill is still on my truck - if you'd like to swap, please PM me!

Old 12-27-2009, 10:12 AM
Black X
Freshman User
do you still have the plow stuff?

Quick Reply: MA Archived Buy/Sell/Trade Ads