Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2009, 10:58 AM
New User

bud roberts is starting off with a positive reputation.
bucket seats

i have a 1999 ford 150 quad cab lariet with 60/40 seat and want to convert to buckets with console---question???? what years will bolt into my truck---the seat in my truck is real good which i will be selling---bud in wva
Old 06-13-2009, 11:07 AM
Posting Guru

Flying_Dutchman has a good reputation on FTE.Flying_Dutchman has a good reputation on FTE.
Anything from 97-03 should work, but these sections of the forum will be able to assist you better:

1997 - 2003 F150 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

General Automotive Discussion - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

West Virginia Chapter - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums
Old 06-14-2009, 08:09 AM
New User

thank for reply--i was about to trade my beautiful black 1999 ford f 150 quad cab truck because of the seat--i needed a bucket seat because of my bad back--the 60/40 didnt get it--i even bought factory foam for back and bottom and had it installed---it is a beautiful charcole leather lariet seat---i will now install buckets and expedition console--i really like the looks of that--thanks for info---will write more later when project is in progress-----bud in wva
Old 06-14-2009, 08:36 AM
New User

answer to my question save my ford truck

first off i love my 1999 quad cab lariet black truck --it is just the 60/40 seat i didnt like--it felt like i was falling out the door when i drive it--i bought new foam back and bottom even put shims on out side of seat mounts --still not confortable for me as i have back trouble--about to trade it off as my wife subjested--came across thread about converting to bucket seats and expedition console --LOOKS GOOD//// --i am looking forward to trip to salvage yard tomorrow as they tell me they have what i need---anyone need good rebuilt lariet 60/40 charcole leather seat?????--thanks again from wva
Old 06-14-2009, 08:36 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia

Tags
2005, back, bolt, bucket, cab, f150, ford, put, quad, seats