Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Oldtrucknut7077

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2009, 09:07 AM
Posting Guru

quaddriver has a good reputation on FTE.quaddriver has a good reputation on FTE.quaddriver has a good reputation on FTE.
Bringing a guest to Carlisle ATN...

I have 3 spots and not 3 spots of stuff to sell so I have an artist friend who does custom helmets and tanks for bikes by airbrush to share one of my spots and ply her wares. (PM me an email if you wanna see pics)

If you want a Molly Hatchet album cover on your truck hood (I doubt anyone younger than 40 knows what that means!) or just flames on your truck, stop by j20-22.

Im already registered, paid and plotting the load of my parts.

Using the pop-up to stay at a campground this year - is anyone else as well?

Go Fast, run over sh......stuff
Old 06-10-2009, 06:07 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
We got several members staying at Western Village, where are you staying?

I AM TOTALLY EXHAUSTIPATED!
Old 06-10-2009, 07:56 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by quaddriver View Post
If you want a Molly Hatchet album cover on your truck hood (I doubt anyone younger than 40 knows what that means!) or just flames on your truck, stop by j20-22.
Hey Quad, I am just a little under 40 and I know who Molly Hatchet is.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

7th Annual FTE Mid Atlantic Meet/ATNs at Carlisle, PA Information

Avatar is an eternal flame at the quarters of E263 TL 117 of the FDNY.....RIP 343.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:12 PM
Post Fiend

80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
Hey Quad, I am just a little under 40 and I know who Molly Hatchet is.
How bout Blackfoot Neil
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting"Holy Crap, What a Ride" R.I.P.Marty, Jason
Old 06-10-2009, 09:45 PM
PA Chapter LDR

Oldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputation
I am over 40 and I remember both groups. Oops, I guess that made me sound old!

SCOTT

06 F250 SUPER DUTY XLT Crew Cab, 6.8L., 4" Rancho Lift, Eagle Alloy 186 rims, 315/17 tires, K&N CAI!

7th Annual Meet, Aug 1-3 in Carlisle, PA at the ATN'S!!! BE THERE!
Old 06-11-2009, 02:08 AM
Team Brahma

liftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputation
liftnw8z Bill_SoonerFan
I'm a few ticks under 40 and I know those groups...lol...very eclectic on music here.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:08 AM
Posting Guru

quaddriver has a good reputation on FTE.quaddriver has a good reputation on FTE.quaddriver has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff View Post
We got several members staying at Western Village, where are you staying?
Western Villiage! pahtay....

Old 06-11-2009, 09:10 AM
Posting Guru

Well I will bring my 'maddog' with me, its a laptop drive in a usb case that has about 2200 mp3s on it, bring your laptops and you can steal from it! I have songs on there you have to call 'nights with alice cooper' to hear again!

Old 06-11-2009, 04:01 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
My wife and I like the "nights with alice cooper" show, especially when he tells stories about the other rock stars. He knew most of them so he definitely has the inside scoop.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 06-11-2009, 05:54 PM
Posting Guru

A little bonus, 'Kathleen' sent me some pics of her recent work to upload.

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 06-11-2009, 05:55 PM
Posting Guru

Mind you, this was a ll done freehand with an airbrush using automotive water based acrylic

Old 06-11-2009, 06:43 PM
Team Brahma

liftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputation
liftnw8z Bill_SoonerFan
That's some pretty impressive airbrush work...looks good.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:35 AM
Senior User

Chicken_Fried is starting off with a positive reputation.
Im 18 and I not only know both groups but I listen to Molly Hatchet.
Old 06-13-2009, 07:17 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
I like the half helmet with the exposed brain, sorta how I felt when I flipped my goldwing. A bunch of my parts broke and my half helmet had a ton of spidering. But, my brain, uh! uh! I like the pretty pictures.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 06-18-2009, 12:49 AM
Posting Guru

Tees77f150 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quaddriver View Post
I have 3 spots and not 3 spots of stuff to sell so I have an artist friend who does custom helmets and tanks for bikes by airbrush to share one of my spots and ply her wares. (PM me an email if you wanna see pics)

Im already registered, paid and plotting the load of my parts.

Using the pop-up to stay at a campground this year - is anyone else as well?
I'll be sure to stop by and see the Molly Hatchet art work. As a side note, Molly Hatchet will be playing at Gettysburg bike week July 9th, I;ll be there!!

PS: I think this will be about the 26th time I have seen them over the years!
300 I6, C4, Copper Metallic, built 3/77 Michigan plant.
http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/g...ine/truck5.jpg
Old 06-18-2009, 12:49 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter