Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

First Pull Of The Season!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 04:15 PM
The Freak
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First Pull Of The Season!!

The NPPA has it's first pull of the season this Sat. in Howells, NE. If anyone is close and is looking for something to do Sat. evening, you should come out. It's looking like it's going to be a nice weekend. There will be plenty of trucks to offer up some good pulling. The pull is sheduled to start at 5 p.m.!!

Old 06-01-2009, 06:58 PM
SUPERDUTY OUTLAW
Elder User
I would like to pull in it but don't look like it is set up for street trucks.

Old 06-01-2009, 09:41 PM
dsl_pwrd_ford
Senior User
Originally Posted by SUPERDUTY OUTLAW
I would like to pull in it but don't look like it is set up for street trucks.
sarpy fair is a good one to do. plus thats the only one i make

Old 06-02-2009, 09:30 AM
The Freak
Senior User
Yes, this is a sanctioned pull only. Sarpy County is a great pull. The Saunders County Fair is two days after that. Wahoo offers probably one of the best street pulls out there, especially for diesel trucks. If you want to try your truck out, those would be two of the best places. Alot of tough diesel trucks there!!

Old 06-02-2009, 01:24 PM
150ford
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yeh hopefully I can make it on Saturday. Real anxious to see all the trucks in action an see if there a few new ones as well. Its not to far away for me less then an hour. Yeh Wahoo an Springfield have two off the better truck pulls around as far as street trucks are concerned as all the modified that pull as well. Hope to make those as well. The power pullers have a great mix off both modified diesels an gassers. Hope some off you guys will make it to Howells on Sat.

Old 07-06-2009, 04:32 PM
The Freak
Senior User
Street Pull

There is a street pull in Tecumseh this Friday night. Normally, this pull is on a Sat night, but I guess the grounds were rented out for Sat. night so they are having it on Friday. From what I've gathered, the pull is supposed to start at 6. There is usually a really good turnout of trucks at this pull. Not sure if switching it to Friday night will effect that, but normally, it is a good pull. They will also be alternating in some tractor classes during the mod diesels. There are a few of us that plan on heading down so maybe we'll see you there??!!