Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Connecticut Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Connecticut Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: StreamlineGT

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-31-2009, 10:54 PM
Non-smoker

7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future
June B/S thread

This month is the month everyone gets out of school for the summer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qga5e...eature=related

And I know I'm a few minutes early, but we can't let Brian get another one can we?
-Pete, PAA member #84
Old 06-01-2009, 04:13 AM
Post Fiend

Nice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to behold
Good morning CT.
Cold start to the day.
"Whatever You Are Be a Good One". Abe Lincoln
The more you explain it, the more I don't understand it.' - Mark Twain
Old 06-01-2009, 04:15 AM
Postmaster

gbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to all
Morning all. June is here and we are practically half way through the year. This month also marks me turning another year older (freakin hell).

Greg

NorthEastSevenThrees <-- link to our homepage
Old 06-01-2009, 04:16 AM
Postmaster

rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.
Morning Everyone!

I didnt even realize it was June till I saw this thread.

RAY
Old 06-01-2009, 04:25 AM
Post Fiend

Nice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbroehl1 View Post
Morning all. June is here and we are practically half way through the year. This month also marks me turning another year older (freakin hell).

Greg

Greg it is only a number.
I hit 41 this year.
"Whatever You Are Be a Good One". Abe Lincoln
The more you explain it, the more I don't understand it.' - Mark Twain
Old 06-01-2009, 04:57 AM
Postmaster

gbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nice Work Truck View Post
Greg it is only a number.
I hit 41 this year.
Well next week you will have 10 years on me, but I still don't have to be happy about it

Old 06-01-2009, 06:48 AM
<---Dog is my co-pilot

ArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputation
Red face

Well, I suppose I should have pulled Aaron's quote over here..
Welcome to June Connecticut!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zookie400
hey jim, do you see bat activity at all?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArdWrknTrk
Last year there were bats here every night.
I haven't seen them yet this year, but as more evening insects appear I hope to attract some 1-200. (that is, if the white nose fungus hasn't killed them all)
The house is 35' up on the sunny side of a tree by the pond.
It is 15" wide and 7" deep with 3/4" chambers.
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/donjamer/FTE%20Pics/blumax500-1-1.jpgFTE Fraternity of Blue Max
Old 06-01-2009, 07:20 AM
Post Fiend

Zookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to behold
hey did you know the silverado XFE gets 21 mpg? my chevy add told me so!

jim - thats crazy! i may make one for our barn, we have bats but if i could get more in our area it may knock down the mosquito population.

MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Old 06-01-2009, 07:30 AM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zookie400 View Post
i tinkered for a few minutes on plum crazy. there was a LOT of water in the tank. i drained it and made a sacrifice to the fire gods. once i got clean fresh fuel in it, it would start and run rather well, but the carb is in need of a rebuild or is broken, the accelerator pump wasnt pumping at all. i think ill try the holly on it, see if thats any better. im afraid of the eddy, it looks like a charcoal briquette!
You may want to check the tank gasket, it seemed awfully dry last time I had it out and it may be leaking by. Unscrew a couple of the boards on the back and you should have very easy access.

The holly was originally on the 351M and my only real complain with it was that I didn't think the 4 barrel was opening properly (if at all).

Old 06-01-2009, 09:22 AM
<---Dog is my co-pilot

ArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zookie400 View Post
jim - thats crazy! i may make one for our barn, we have bats but if i could get more in our area it may knock down the mosquito population.
A bat can eat half it's weight in insects every night. If a Little Brown Bat even only weighs 2oz. that's still a hell a lot of mosquitoes. X100 in a colony, well you do the math....
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/donjamer/FTE%20Pics/blumax500-1-1.jpgFTE Fraternity of Blue Max
Old 06-01-2009, 11:34 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Good afternoon CT...How are you all doing
Old 06-01-2009, 11:36 AM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglaine View Post
Good afternoon CT...How are you all doing
Wow, I didn't even realize it was afternoon yet. Will this day ever end?

Old 06-01-2009, 11:39 AM
Elder User

mox-ct is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Good afternoon slackers. I'm still taking it easy from my knee surgery. You know, elevate the leg and watch TV or DVDs. Might take the engine off the rototiller today to replace the pulleys. Time will tell.
86 F-250 302 EFI
Rich
Old 06-01-2009, 11:43 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mox-ct View Post
Good afternoon slackers. I'm still taking it easy from my knee surgery. You know, elevate the leg and watch TV or DVDs. Might take the engine off the rototiller today to replace the pulleys. Time will tell.

Just take it easy and make sure you do not twist the knee
Old 06-01-2009, 11:43 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Connecticut Chapter

Tags
57, aerocell, auction, ct, ford, sale, service, srw, truck, van