Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-31-2009, 09:06 PM
Post Fiend

80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold
June 2009 MD B/S now everyone shoot the breeze

Man time is flying by, Can't believe its June already
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting"Holy Crap, What a Ride" R.I.P.Marty, Jason
Old 05-31-2009, 11:10 PM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.Sparky83 has a spectacular reputation.
darn dave beat me too it...
Shawn Official #11 Slackmaster!#1b WINTER ENTHUSIAST
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. "
-- Edgar Allan Poe
"I don't Fail... I succeed at finding what doesn't work!"
-- Christopher Titus
Old 06-01-2009, 03:27 AM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
I tell ya what - be happy for any cool days from now on. It's gonna get hot and stay that way. The second week of august you'll miss january....

How Y'all doing? Anyone gone fishing yet (especially around the Potomac and eastern shore)? I used to haunt the Violets Lock area because of the side channels.

You have what I think of as "OPEN WOODS" in Maryland. Not all choked with weeds and stuff - hiking trails everywhere. Cool, if somewhat bug-ridden (I always carried a pocket comb to get rid of ticks).

How are the trout streams doing, and what does the weather look like now?

60's, 70's, 80's? Stormy? Lot of rain?

I miss the place, I was a teenager there long ago.

Between Rockville and Silver Springs was GLENMONT.

Glenmont was bad and very strange in 1970 - 1976, I can't even imagine what it's like now, but I did visit it once in 2001. Glenmont Forrest seemed like I had just left it yesterday. The kids were doing the same things we did....

(AT TWO O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!)
Old 06-01-2009, 04:08 AM
Senior User

billabongboy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Morning Maryland. Hope you all have a good day,,,
01 F250 7.3 30 over injectors, cold air intake (homemade) 5 inch stack (single) diablo predator programmer with 110 tune in
94 F250 XLT 3" lift 33 radials and tons more stuff. ~Wrecked~
Old 06-01-2009, 06:14 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Good morning Merry-land!!!

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!!!
Old 06-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Post Fiend

Surge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to behold
PowerStrokSurge
Hello Maryland, you hit that on the nose Dave
2003 Suzuki Intruder GLP1400

Old 06-01-2009, 05:25 PM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
good evening all. hope your day went well been thinking about what you said bud, all work and no play makes you get old. conciderin gettin rid of the dump truck, and going to work for some one doin same thing, just get a pay check and go home
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
Yes I do... I've been told on several occasions I should be on happy pills to make it possible for someone to live with me.
Quote:
I'm holding my liquor much better these days Pat. I get through half of a 12oz bud lite before I start getting a buzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67nukeford View Post
Rob would probably hurt himself just being in the same room with tools.....LOL
Old 06-01-2009, 06:04 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

jr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to behold
well guys ain't telling ya what I'm cooking now but i got a bushel of em for $50
member of the Boy you ain't Right club #4
President of the crap shooters club
Join the Maryland Chapter click HERE
Old 06-01-2009, 06:07 PM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
thanks Jr.... there he goes again, decideing what everyone eats tomorrow. where you get a bushel for $50? can you get more?
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Yes I do... I've been told on several occasions I should be on happy pills to make it possible for someone to live with me.
Quote:
I'm holding my liquor much better these days Pat. I get through half of a 12oz bud lite before I start getting a buzz!
Quote:
Old 06-01-2009, 06:16 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

jr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustybumpers View Post
thanks Jr.... there he goes again, decideing what everyone eats tomorrow. where you get a bushel for $50? can you get more?
yeah guy asked me to check around he is going out again tomorrow
he called me saturday had a mixed bushel for 60 but i was up town
Old 06-01-2009, 06:19 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

oh by the way food lion down here has crab legs on sale for 5.99 a lb saw it when I stopped in for my vinegar and old bay not a bad price -sorry guys i just pass along info
Old 06-01-2009, 07:16 PM
Post Fiend

80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr32560 View Post
well guys ain't telling ya what I'm cooking now but i got a bushel of em for $50
Thanks for the info Jr but by the time I would get there if I got there it would be back up to what I can get then here for. Crab legs, na weren't from these waters and never really cared for them.

Evening Maryland
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting"Holy Crap, What a Ride" R.I.P.Marty, Jason
Old 06-01-2009, 07:21 PM
Brain dead

mmmm crab legs. we have a chinese buffet here that has um. all kinds of srimp, blue crabs, and crawdads. mongolian grill, all kinds of other food a real place to stuff yourself silly. all for about $14 per person. includes best ice cream I ever ate. mmmmm
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-01-2009, 07:21 PM
Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter

Tags
55r5w, 5r55s, bleeder, brake, fluid, im, level, lincoln, mark, pure, swap, tool, transmission, trying, viii