Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-28-2009, 07:16 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Angry Stolen Truck Be on the look out! Cleveland

Yea my business partners truck got stolen last night in Willoughby, OH at the comfort inn this sucks big time , this is the second truck Rick has lost, 4 years ago he had to go through this...We both were up there for a business meeting, and had stayed over night Tuesday for a meeting the next morning . anyways i was going to stay Weds but changed my mind to head towards Cambridge that evening, I think my truck would have been taken as well if it had been there....

Anyways the details , it is a 04 FX4 crew Diesel 6.0 long bed 4x4 , it looks just like the one in the picture below , there is a good amount of damage to both sides of the truck bed, on one side the sheet metal is torn/ripped about a good 12 inches long , (YOU CANNOT NOT MISS IT ) behind the rear drivers side wheel. it has Michigan tags , otherwise it is stock in appearance..

Click the image to open in full size.

This sucks big time, he was only two payments away from owning it.. If found let the local Police know and then contact me here, it will be worth your while...there was also some generators and other stuff in as well, and yes he is fully insured.. Damn..

On a second note i will be posting a wanted ad for a similar truck , he is not going to buy new again..
Old 05-29-2009, 08:20 AM
Postmaster

WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.
wow---I cannot believe these guys. Hope you and your buddy find it in 1 piece. Bill
Old 05-29-2009, 11:53 AM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Yea Yea!!!!!!! They found it!!!! The PooPoo found it sitting on 77 going into downtown Cleveland, the tow company said it was still drivable , but the column and ignition is torn up and the equipment is gone but it is still good news, we'll see what kind of shape it is in..on Monday or Tuesday..
Old 06-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Shiftoholic

Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.
Well, glad to hear he got it back. That would be a very sinking feeling to find your vehicle NOT where you left it!

They are replaceable, but still sux.

BTW, my mom had her car stolen about 10 yrs ago from church parking lot. It was found later that night call torn up inside. It was fixed and she kept it for a few more years. Lucky it was just kids having "fun".
Old 06-10-2009, 09:23 AM
Posting Guru

dave boley is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.dave boley is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Dave Boley
Hidden switch ???

If I were this guy I would seriously consider putting in a hidden switch or somthing that would keep it from ever starting.

Later...
www.pvpmedia.com/Fstar5397s
See My 53's (Let the fun begin...)
Scoobygator, (The dang thing is finally done and SOLD!)
Old 06-10-2009, 09:23 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter