Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: just another truck

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-28-2009, 05:12 PM
Posting Guru

maevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud of
Cabela's is having a truck (semi) show this weekend

There is a truck show this Friday thru Sunday at Cabela's

This is from Cabela's web site -

Fri.-Sun., May 29-31, National Assoc. of Show Trucks Michigan Competition
National Association of Show Trucks Michigan Competition
Talk about spectacular. These 18 wheel monsters are tricked out and absolutely beautiful. Don't miss the Truck of Honor, The Friday night light show or the Sunday crowning of a champion.
Friday 5:00-10:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, Store Hours.

I plan on going Friday night, and maybe Saturday.

KEEP means it's mine and you can't have it
BEAR means it's right here on me
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED means **** You
Old 06-01-2009, 03:39 PM
Post Fiend

just another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputation
Damn, I am sorry I missed that!!

My name is Pat, i have not purchased a firearm in 2
day (s). I am Strong, I dont need another Firearm, I am happy purchasing ammo for the fire arms I have. Purchasing the wrong ammo is not an excues to buy another firearm.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:39 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter

Tags
2011, cabelas, pictures, results, semi, show, truck, trucks, trucksemishow, wwwcabelastruckshowcom