Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-23-2009, 11:25 PM
Senior User

jerg_064 is starting off with a positive reputation.
How old are you?

I just turned 21 last month.

What's the age group of my fellow FTE Oregonians?
I'm bettin there's a bunch of old farts. jk

Old 05-23-2009, 11:47 PM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
i just turned 48 may 1st.......and i'm not old..... yet............ some of us have been around the block atleast once.....or twice...... or............!
jack, slackmaster #6
1996 ford ranger xlt extended cab,2wd,4.0L v6,5spd,3.08 gears, tornado intake spacer, msd ignition,sun super tach2, k&n air filter, nascar oil filter.

iowa chapter member
Old 05-24-2009, 01:42 AM
Senior User

71fordkid is starting off with a positive reputation.
Im 17. I'll be 18 in july though.
1988 Jeep Comanche, Toy/Daily Driver. 4.0L, auto, 5'' lift, 33'' tires
Old 05-24-2009, 01:42 AM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Yep, I'm an old fart! I turn 61 in November....................

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 05-24-2009, 10:00 AM
Senior User

Medicmike63 is starting off with a positive reputation.
45 going on 46 here. Old fart compared to you kids lol
Old 05-24-2009, 01:35 PM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
they say with age comes wisdom!
jack, slackmaster #6
1996 ford ranger xlt extended cab,2wd,4.0L v6,5spd,3.08 gears, tornado intake spacer, msd ignition,sun super tach2, k&n air filter, nascar oil filter.

iowa chapter member
Old 05-24-2009, 06:54 PM
Senior User

jalopy45 is starting off with a positive reputation.
61 the beginning of the month and I can get a old farts discount at Denny's. Life is groovy even if I have to go at a slower pace.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:07 PM
Post Fiend

true very true i think they call it middle aged still.
jack, slackmaster #6

iowa chapter member
Old 05-24-2009, 08:23 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORD RANGER View Post
they say with age comes wisdom!
And bengay and dentures

It's ok though, the more brains I got to pick the more I learn.

Old 05-24-2009, 08:30 PM
Senior User

jalopy45 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerg_064 View Post
And bengay and dentures

It's ok though, the more brains I got to pick the more I learn.
But our pleasure comes from watching the younger people make all the mistakes and screwups that we made, (but won't admit to) and being able to sound sage like with advice. Nothing wrong with BenGay and dentures, just have to remember where you left them.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:06 PM
Post Fiend

LMS Residential has a superb reputationLMS Residential has a superb reputationLMS Residential has a superb reputationLMS Residential has a superb reputationLMS Residential has a superb reputationLMS Residential has a superb reputationLMS Residential has a superb reputationLMS Residential has a superb reputationLMS Residential has a superb reputationLMS Residential has a superb reputationLMS Residential has a superb reputation
49 but feel like I'm 49, going on 50. It's all a state of mind.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:39 PM
Senior User

I suppose it is a state of mind. My grandpa still claims he's 32, to this day I can only remember one time he actually let me know his age. And he still didn't say it, only his b-day year.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:56 PM
Post Fiend

LMS Residential has a superb reputationLMS Residential has a superb reputationLMS Residential has a superb reputationLMS Residential has a superb reputationLMS Residential has a superb reputationLMS Residential has a superb reputationLMS Residential has a superb reputationLMS Residential has a superb reputationLMS Residential has a superb reputationLMS Residential has a superb reputationLMS Residential has a superb reputation
One of my customers (and a good friend) is 87 years old. She looks every day of it, had a hard life. You would never know it talking to her though. She has a great sense of self, is up on current events, funny as hell, sarcastic and cynical as is appropriate, tells a great story and still puts down a good JohnnyWalker black. The best thing about her is the years of wisdom she adds to the aforementioned. Folks that are buttheads when they are young become old buttheads when they grow up, thankfully the opposite holds true. Age really is a state of mind IMHO.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:58 PM
Post Fiend

Hey James, any pix of that mustang?
Old 05-24-2009, 10:11 PM
Postmaster

kjvforme has a great reputation on FTE.kjvforme has a great reputation on FTE.kjvforme has a great reputation on FTE.kjvforme has a great reputation on FTE.
I'm 47, feel it sometimes, but young enough to wildland firefight. I call it my second career after I retired from the Coast Guard after 25 years.

1962 Ford F100 flat bed 4x4, 223, 4spd.
1962 Ford F100 Unibody with Olds 330 & Jetaway
1944 Ford GPW (Jeep) with 1947-48 Willys L-134
To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 05-24-2009, 10:11 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter