Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Colorado Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RIKIL

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-19-2009, 12:36 AM
Elder User

Colo79Ford is starting off with a positive reputation.
I removed....

I removed everyone form the colorado chapter who has not been active in the last 6 months.... I also accidentally removed some actove members (hypoid), so just re-apply and ill get you back one... Sadly, about 3/4th of the chapter was people who have not posted in the last 6 months....
Old 05-20-2009, 08:36 PM
Postmaster

Hypoid is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Hypoid is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrre, pick on the loud-mouth! LOL

I'm a little pre-occupied with spring-time stuff. I'll get to it when I can turn around.

'96 Ranger XLT, 2.3L, 5-speed, 2 wheel drive.

Email me at Hypoids.haus at yahoo, visit me at RMFTC.com/forums
Old 05-20-2009, 08:57 PM

ctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputation
ctubutis ctubutis ctubutis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colo79Ford View Post
Sadly, about 3/4th of the chapter was people who have not posted in the last 6 months....
I look at this forum just about every day and chime in when I feel I have something
relevant to say. But I've never attempted to officially join; quite honestly, I don't see
what the benefit would be!? I can still **** of rikfish whether I'm a member or not

-chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikfish View Post
Thanks for the driving lesson. Since you don't know what the situation was, and you pass judgment on my actions, I will assume you drive like the dope I was going around. Left lane, well below the speed limit (65), blocking traffic, yappin' on a cell phone,...... get the pic? Idiot trooper ignores the guy creating a traffic problem, waiting until someone gets fed up and goes around the fool. Yes, I was aggressive, yes it was a bit abrupt, but not dangerous. I was clear of this idiot when I changed lanes the second time and went into the original lane. If you're one of those drivers that block traffic in the left lane, ignoring not only the law but simple common courtesy, you best get used to others not appreciating your lack of skills and common sense.

Now, you're somewhat educated, as well as 'fish-flamed'.

To end on a pleasant note, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! ! This post puts me OHHH so close to that magic 1K number ! ! !
Old 05-20-2009, 10:43 PM
Posting Guru

rikfish is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctubutis View Post
I look at this forum just about every day and chime in when I feel I have something
relevant to say. But I've never attempted to officially join; quite honestly, I don't see
what the benefit would be!? I can still **** of rikfish whether I'm a member or not

-chris
Sure! I am an equal opportunity (insert your choice here).

I had forgotten all about that. Must be getting old.......... But then you and Hypoid won't let me forget that fateful day.
68 Mustang Coupe, 200-6, not much else! (work in S L O W progress)
Old 05-23-2009, 11:27 AM
Postmaster

Hypoid is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Hypoid is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Wow, thanks for the reminder Rick!

'96 Ranger XLT, 2.3L, 5-speed, 2 wheel drive.

Email me at Hypoids.haus at yahoo, visit me at RMFTC.com/forums
Old 05-23-2009, 11:27 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Colorado Chapter