Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-17-2009, 02:10 AM
Senior User

71fordkid is starting off with a positive reputation.
Goin to work for the Blue Oval

Well, If any of ya'll are familiar with Northside ford in Portland, Thats where i'll be workin at next year. All they work on is F250's and up.

Im doing the Ford ASSET program at Mt. hood community college come fall, and part of the deal is we get a quarter in the shop at school, and then a quarter in the dealership working on real world cars/trucks with problems that relate to what I've learned the past quarter.

I'm just curious to see what people's experiance with them is, and if theyre notorious for being bad or good. My other option is either gresham ford (unlikely) or landmark ford (someone there already wants to hire me).
1988 Jeep Comanche, Toy/Daily Driver. 4.0L, auto, 5'' lift, 33'' tires
Old 05-17-2009, 11:47 AM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Good for you! I don't know anything about the other two, but I've dealt with Landmark Ford for years, and they are an exceptional dealership. Good luck!
Old 05-17-2009, 01:11 PM
Elder User

JockD has a good reputation on FTE.JockD has a good reputation on FTE.JockD has a good reputation on FTE.
Northside was good to deal with, including the service department, when I bought two large trucks from them.
Jock - 2001 F250 Reg. cab 4X4, 7.3L with CCK, auto, 305,000 mi., homebrew pw and pdl, heated towing mirrors with a timer. Stahl Grand Challenger Utility Box, Ride-Rite Air Bags, Big Rear Sway Bar, Walker BTM + Resonator, headlight relay system with daytime running lights.

Honoring Robin Hurt - Payson PSD. Robin, we'll visit again when I catch up with you!
Old 05-17-2009, 07:37 PM
Posting Guru

892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.
the company I work for buy's there trucks from Northside Ford and has them serviced there.
Had to haul an 05 E-450 on a lowboy from the coast to Northside to get it fixed right.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as if everything is. "
~ Albert Einstein~
Old 05-18-2009, 01:15 AM
Senior User

71fordkid is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm not gonna lie, im pretty excited to start working for them. I gotta set up an intervew with the service manager at northside, and maybe landmark. As for as landmark goes, I could walk in there right now and get a job. But im more geared towards the truck side of things when it comes to vehicles.
1988 Jeep Comanche, Toy/Daily Driver. 4.0L, auto, 5'' lift, 33'' tires
Old 05-18-2009, 01:15 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter

Tags
93, edition, f250, ford, northside, oregon, reviews, work