Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2009, 03:49 PM
Posting Guru

385seriesHemi is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Oval trackers

Say, anyone going to be at Elko Speedway this July for the Dirt Nationals??Speaking of the oval racing how many on here compete in dirt and/or asphalt racing?
Old 05-15-2009, 08:02 AM
Posting Guru

Excursion4X4 has a good reputation on FTE.Excursion4X4 has a good reputation on FTE.
I won't be at the Elko track, and I don't do any racing......Whishing is another thing tho!!
Old 05-15-2009, 03:51 PM
Postmaster

mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.
I thought elko was a tar track, I usually go to cedar lake speedway in New Richmond. Thats a 3/8 mile high bank clay track. I will race there someday. My 15 yo(at the time) 20 now got me a ride in the 2 seater out there for my b-day, what a blast.
07 VW Eos
SOLD, lol
http://www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org/
Old 05-16-2009, 11:47 PM
Posting Guru

385seriesHemi is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Elko is an asphalt track, but, they are putting dirt down over the asphalt for 4 days of dirt track racing.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:36 PM
Postmaster

mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.
When in July are they doing that?
07 VW Eos
SOLD, lol
Old 05-26-2009, 09:51 PM

Ford79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mndiesel View Post
When in July are they doing that?

2009 Schedule

July 22 through July 25
Dirt Nationals!
Come watch as Elko's asphalt track is transformed into a dirt gridiron for Dirt Nationals.
Featuring Jackpot Junction IMCA Wing Sprint Cars, Wissota Midwest B-MODS and Elko Speedway Super Hornets

Free Post race party with LIVE music!
Gates open at 5 PM, Qualifying at 6 PM, Opening Ceremonies at 7 PM

Roadside Help Network
Old 05-27-2009, 05:53 PM
Postmaster

Thanks Mike, I think I still like cedar lake the best
07 VW Eos
SOLD, lol
Old 05-27-2009, 07:32 PM

Ford79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Thanks Mike, I think I still like cedar lake the best
So when are you coming over to watch a race?

Roadside Help Network
Old 05-27-2009, 11:41 PM
Postmaster

Out of town this weekend maybe next weekend. I will look and get back to you. Jay said he might go too. I'll also throw it at Dale. Maybe we will make it a Wi-Mn get together. Everyone can bring the kids and we can get the trucks lined up in the corner. I can bring my gas grill and get there early. I will pm you tomorrow after I see what dates work and see if yours coincides and we can plan it. That would be a blast.
07 VW Eos
SOLD, lol
Old 05-31-2009, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Out of town this weekend maybe next weekend. I will look and get back to you. Jay said he might go too. I'll also throw it at Dale. Maybe we will make it a Wi-Mn get together. Everyone can bring the kids and we can get the trucks lined up in the corner. I can bring my gas grill and get there early. I will pm you tomorrow after I see what dates work and see if yours coincides and we can plan it. That would be a blast.
Sounds good Tom. Let me know.

Roadside Help Network
Old 06-05-2009, 01:24 PM
Post Fiend

DieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to behold
Any word on this guys? I will be gone the next two weekends (this one and the next)

2001 F350 Lariat CC LB 4X4, Various mods
Old 06-06-2009, 07:19 AM

We might go to Cedar Lake tonight, it is supposed to rain though. June weekends are booked for me, so maybe in July.

Roadside Help Network
Old 06-06-2009, 07:19 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter