Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2009, 10:37 AM
Posting Guru

kennedyford is starting off with a positive reputation.
Forum Search PAY ATTENTION

Im back after a long while and all I see here is the same old questions from years ago.

Forum search and your questions be answered including all the flame wars and such.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:47 AM
Elder User

tazo is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
If there were no new "old questions" being asked there would be no new threads. Maybe, just maybe technology has changed the answer of the old question.
1999 EB expedition (Wife's)
Old 05-14-2009, 11:11 AM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennedyford View Post
Im back after a long while and all I see here is the same old questions from years ago.

Forum search and your questions be answered including all the flame wars and such.
Troy, good to see ya back! Are you going to stick around, or is this a "drive-By"?

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 05-14-2009, 08:32 PM

cookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant future
f250juggernaut
Don't mince words Troy. Tell us how you really feel.
79 Bronco Ranger XLT.. used be the driver, now waiting to become the project.
96 Grand Marquis LS... 25 mpg commuter
Old 05-15-2009, 03:10 PM
Posting Guru

lol.

Arizona and specifically Phoenix has made it nearly impossible to do home brew unless you have a contact with the local cooks. They are actually paying to pick up now.

Besides my truck is D.O.A until I get a new transmission....AGAIN...soooo

finished my Hydrogen generator for my 69 big block muscle car just not installed yet and running free aviation fuel and loving it.

Hey Don and Scott I was just cruising by.

Tazo if your corresponding with Fab...you have all the answers and the latest info. And since ive been to Dons home and converse at long intervals.....Nope the same question come up over and over. In fact alot of new posting are old tech....not to bust your ballons or anything....

IE.......trannyfluid.....recovery......magnesol... ...Koh or Naoh......recipe....temps time blah blah blah....lurking and reading is the best way...or maybe ive become too detached. Don call me or let me know if the number is the same. Working on Planes, law enforcement and making more kids.
Old 05-15-2009, 03:19 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Troy, PM sent!

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 05-18-2009, 10:50 AM
Posting Guru

Have completed Law enforcement test for local and taking Physical today. Got you PM Don talk to you later today possibly if I have time.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:58 AM
Postmaster

Rushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennedyford View Post
Have completed Law enforcement test for local and taking Physical today. Got you PM Don talk to you later today possibly if I have time.

Good luck, hope it goes well... Police or Sheriff's Dept?
Trent - 2003 Excursion (Eddie Bauer) 4X4, 7.3, Hellvig antisway bar, 6637 intake mod, 4" MBRP w/ 5" tip, DP tuner, IH up-pipes, redhead steering box, 6.0 trans cooler, ISSPRO & Aeroforce gauges in A-pillar, Wicked Wheel, "Bullet Proof" Transmission rebuilt by Rapid Diesel, extra leaf spring added all around, more to follow! Gone BIO!!!
2002 TDI New Beetle - also likes Bio.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:55 AM
Posting Guru

Thanks Trent.

I passed as well as my brother for the Police dept. Not interested in the Sherrif dept with politics and wars with the local gov about funding and laws. Staying with PDs or DPS.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:39 PM
Postmaster

Rushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud of
Congrats... I've been the SO (jail mostly) for 21 years.
Trent - 2003 Excursion (Eddie Bauer) 4X4, 7.3, Hellvig antisway bar, 6637 intake mod, 4" MBRP w/ 5" tip, DP tuner, IH up-pipes, redhead steering box, 6.0 trans cooler, ISSPRO & Aeroforce gauges in A-pillar, Wicked Wheel, "Bullet Proof" Transmission rebuilt by Rapid Diesel, extra leaf spring added all around, more to follow! Gone BIO!!!
2002 TDI New Beetle - also likes Bio.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:39 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels

Tags
850810, midwest