Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-13-2009, 12:33 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Nice old ride

Found this browsing Craigslist.

51 Merc
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 05-13-2009, 03:34 AM
Posting Guru

Flying_Dutchman has a good reputation on FTE.Flying_Dutchman has a good reputation on FTE.
Looks like something out of a Mafia movie.
Old 05-13-2009, 04:11 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Guns in the backseat and a body or two in the trunk.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 05-13-2009, 12:07 PM
Postmaster

Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip View Post
Found this browsing Craigslist.

51 Merc

Nice car Zip, are you buying that for me.
I am Marty, Official Slackmaster #13.
Also proud to have a great wife, and 2 sometimes wonderful kids.

BC Chapter Member, also Nebraska, SC, NC, Wyoming, Maryland, NY, Mass, Oregon, NH, WI, Sask/Manitoba Chapters because the people are great....I can always join more, so if you want me just invite me.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:28 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
That is a sharp looking ride right there. Now what would it cost with the exchange rate ??
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Wallace 9/6/14 & Annabelle 10/15/14, man's best friends
Old 05-13-2009, 02:40 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleenguy View Post
Nice car Zip, are you buying that for me.
Sure. You want it delivered to the new house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
That is a sharp looking ride right there. Now what would it cost with the exchange rate ??
I would say just over 25 grand in your dollars.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 05-13-2009, 06:17 PM
Postmaster

Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Sure. You want it delivered to the new house?

That would be great!

Thanks

BC Chapter Member, also Nebraska, SC, NC, Wyoming, Maryland, NY, Mass, Oregon, NH, WI, Sask/Manitoba Chapters because the people are great....I can always join more, so if you want me just invite me.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:47 PM
BC Chapter LDR

I tried to find your new place. I found a couple on that road that were for sale, but I don't think any were the one.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 05-13-2009, 06:55 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
I tried to find your new place. I found a couple on that road that were for sale, but I don't think any were the one.
Its a 4 sale by owner.....sorry its off the market, find your own....lol

Actually there is a nice place a little further down, its got river front, a nice shop etc. we liked it, but the house was too small for the family, it was only about 1420 sq'.

If you buy it we will live less than a km apart.....and you could walk up and shovel my snow all winter, and cut my grass all summer.

I did like the riverfront aspect a lot though.
I could fish from my own yard.

Old 05-13-2009, 07:00 PM
BC Chapter LDR

I wasn't looking to buy, just trying to figure out which it was. OH and even if I lived in your back yard you would still be the one doing the snow removal and lawn cutting.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 05-13-2009, 07:05 PM
Posting Guru

wallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleenguy View Post

I did like the riverfront aspect a lot though.
I could fish from my own yard.
Yes, but that would negate all the fun of leaving the house for the day to go fishing.

Mafia car would have been black.
2002 Excursion, 4x4, V-10, XLT, RS9000 shocks, true trac diff, 08 alum diff cover, interior light delete, 08 power fold/xtend mirrors, KM2 tires, 5 Star tuned, front cryo powerslots with hawk pads, XRF ball joints. 50" front mounted LED bar, 10" reverse light LED bar. Banks stainless long tube headers and exhaust kit., front seat heaters.
2011 Expedition, Ltd Max, 4x4. 30" LED light bar, flip key fob, 9 passenger, more to come.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:06 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
I wasn't looking to buy, just trying to figure out which it was. OH and even if I lived in your back yard you would still be the one doing the snow removal and lawn cutting.
Did you get he map i emailed you earlier today?

Old 05-13-2009, 07:20 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Yep I got it. I looked up the road on Google Earth.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 05-13-2009, 07:23 PM
Posting Guru

Flying_Dutchman has a good reputation on FTE.Flying_Dutchman has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallz View Post

Mafia car would have been black.

That's the color the cops are looking for. No one suspects a blue or green car.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:27 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying_Dutchman View Post
That's the color the cops are looking for. No one suspects a blue or green car.
I thought they mostly looked for yellow and brown....you know, the colours on a Timmy's sign.

Old 05-13-2009, 07:27 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia