Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Competition
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Competition Diesel racing, sleds, dynos, power tuning and max performance.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2009, 11:39 AM
Junior User

NHRDA is starting off with a positive reputation.
Big Sky Diesel Nationals, Billings Montana, June 12th & 13th

The NHRDA is proud to announce the MBRP diesel drag race series will be at Yellowstone Drag Strip in Billings Montana on June 12 & 13 for the 5th Annual Big Sky Diesel Nationals. And would like to invite you and your friends to come out and enjoy two action packed days of diesel drag racing, dyno, and sled pulls. There is also test and tune for diesels at the track on Friday night

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:39 PM
New User

kelli73085 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am sooo there. This is going to be a great time!
Old 05-14-2009, 01:21 AM
Have a nice Beer!!!

lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.
I will be heading that way.

1999 F350 stock as stock can get. Ignition kill switch and Trailer Brakes. Sold it...way to much blow by.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:01 AM
Postmaster

cleatus12r has a brilliant futurecleatus12r has a brilliant futurecleatus12r has a brilliant futurecleatus12r has a brilliant futurecleatus12r has a brilliant futurecleatus12r has a brilliant futurecleatus12r has a brilliant futurecleatus12r has a brilliant futurecleatus12r has a brilliant futurecleatus12r has a brilliant futurecleatus12r has a brilliant future
Oh lord, another TS Performance event.

Another event destined to go down the drain because everyone and their brother is going to make sure that they parade down Main in the heights doing nothing but giving the green-peace eco-***** a whole bunch of reason to keep the EPA down the diesel truck manufacturer's throats about these particulate emissions. Unless the city of Billings wants a lot of wrecks, they better close Zimmerman Trail for the weekend too. Lots of people might be inclined to try to drive off of it since they won't be able to see for all the black smoke.

Thanks for ruining my diesel tuning business.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:23 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
I didn't see that type of thing happening at the NHRDA event at Speedworld this year, and I sure hope it doesn't happen at this one.

Anyways I think the purpose of this thread was to announce the event, not to discuss it's merits or supposed lack of.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 05-14-2009, 03:19 PM
Have a nice Beer!!!

lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.
Yeah, what Steve said. I have a chance to catch up to the points leader with this one, and try to stay ahead of Jim C. We're a good group here in region 1.

1999 F350 stock as stock can get. Ignition kill switch and Trailer Brakes. Sold it...way to much blow by.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:11 PM
Interstate Menace

william_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputation
Division 2 is cool also..the next race in Fallon should be great...
04 EB X w/ 03 6.0l PSD Tunes by Eric at IDP, ARPs, ITP RR, 4" SS MBRP, Custom Dual HFCMs, ZEX N2O w/custom controls, DC Power Polished 190, DH Plats, Riffraff IC Boots in Red, DS Coolant Filter, DiPricol 4 pillar, SGII, LTX MS2, Toyo Proxies, M&H Racemasters, Hellwig, Bilsteins, Firestone Ride Rites, ViAir 480C comp/3 gal tank, Siege horns, SEIC/High Idle Mod, V1 w/custom LEDs, 55wt 5K HL's, 35wt 5K FL, KC 121 130wt DL's, Clarion NX702, Alpine Amps and Kicker Subs.
RIP STEVE. I'll miss you, my friend.
Old 05-20-2009, 12:45 PM
Junior User

NHRDA is starting off with a positive reputation.
This is our 6th annual event in Billings and we have never had any issues with competitors or spectators, so please feel free to come out and be a part of the event.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:02 PM
Interstate Menace

william_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmybeer View Post
Yeah, what Steve said. I have a chance to catch up to the points leader with this one, and try to stay ahead of Jim C. We're a good group here in region 1.
Good luck up there..The competition will be tough..
04 EB X w/ 03 6.0l PSD Tunes by Eric at IDP, ARPs, ITP RR, 4" SS MBRP, Custom Dual HFCMs, ZEX N2O w/custom controls, DC Power Polished 190, DH Plats, Riffraff IC Boots in Red, DS Coolant Filter, DiPricol 4 pillar, SGII, LTX MS2, Toyo Proxies, M&H Racemasters, Hellwig, Bilsteins, Firestone Ride Rites, ViAir 480C comp/3 gal tank, Siege horns, SEIC/High Idle Mod, V1 w/custom LEDs, 55wt 5K HL's, 35wt 5K FL, KC 121 130wt DL's, Clarion NX702, Alpine Amps and Kicker Subs.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:11 PM
Interstate Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
Oh lord, another TS Performance event.

Another event destined to go down the drain because everyone and their brother is going to make sure that they parade down Main in the heights doing nothing but giving the green-peace eco-***** a whole bunch of reason to keep the EPA down the diesel truck manufacturer's throats about these particulate emissions. Unless the city of Billings wants a lot of wrecks, they better close Zimmerman Trail for the weekend too. Lots of people might be inclined to try to drive off of it since they won't be able to see for all the black smoke.

Thanks for ruining my diesel tuning business.

The NHRDA doesn't have control over everyone, but they do run an organized event and act like the pros that they are..These events are about competition and comroderie with the highest level of enthusiasts..

If you're a diesel tuner, it's in your best interest to help promote the NHRDA and keep the racing on the track..The backwoods runs and smokey daily drivers are what will kill the sport..
Old 06-14-2009, 10:21 PM
Have a nice Beer!!!

What a bad day for myself. Not even my truck, and all stock. Should have done much better. Next trip will be better.

Old 06-15-2009, 12:13 AM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
What happened Tom?
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 06-15-2009, 12:24 AM
Have a nice Beer!!!

A lot of sleeping at the tree. Then broke out.

Old 06-15-2009, 12:25 AM
Admin Emeritus

Bummer - who took ET?
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 06-15-2009, 12:27 AM
Have a nice Beer!!!

Not sure...I'm gonna guess Jim Calhoun or Michael Pliska. We loaded and started heading out for the 15 hour drive.

Old 06-15-2009, 12:27 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Competition

Tags
big, billings, comp, diesel, dieselnationals, drag, emmissions, excursion, ford, montana, nationals, nhrda, races, sky, truck, tuning