Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-10-2009, 08:01 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
It cleaned up pretty good!

I just cleaned up my $1,200 96 F-150 and it looks pretty good!

Before:
Click the image to open in full size.

After:

Not bad for 1200 bucks!
Old 05-10-2009, 08:23 PM
Senior User

Medicmike63 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I would say you stole it for $1200. Sleeping well at night after that deal??
Old 05-10-2009, 08:35 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
One of the farms I do work for traded it to me for some work. No cash was involved............Gotta love trading! Sleeping is not a problem!
Old 05-10-2009, 11:33 PM

Fomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputation
Looks great now!
98 Ranger XLT S/cab
65/67 Mustang Fastbacks
Old 05-11-2009, 12:06 AM
Old, tired and grouchy

Old93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputation
Don is yanking our chains, not the same truck, picture not even taken at Don's place, note the absence of 2ft of snow...............Seriously, it looks much better!...Only you seem to score those kinda deals!
84 Ranger 4x4 2.8 V-6 5spd......474,000 miles!
Dave
Oregon Assistant Chapter leader: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 05-11-2009, 08:05 PM

Don't be a Hater!

You won't believe what I picked up today.............I traded a good running 360 FE for a 428 cj..................Stright across! Last year I had a guy give me a 75 F-250 "Hi-Boy" for free. The 428 will be going into it, and I'm gonna put this sweet 67 sheetmetal on it.

This is the Hi-boy chassis:

This is the 67 sheetmetal:

The whole truck cost 0 $$$$$! Not bad for an old fart!
Old 05-11-2009, 08:50 PM

Fomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputation
You must lead a very charmed life Don.
Let me know it you ever consider loading up on lottery tickets, I want in on that!
98 Ranger XLT S/cab
65/67 Mustang Fastbacks
Old 05-11-2009, 08:54 PM

I keep having people give me stuff all the time! Probably helps that I have 3,000 acres to store it all................
Old 05-11-2009, 09:20 PM

I don`t have quite the 3,000 acres, only 640 acres.
No matter as it seems that most around here don`t give away anything away...
I can`t complain though as I still manage to get into way too much old Ford stuff just the same.
98 Ranger XLT S/cab
65/67 Mustang Fastbacks
Old 05-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Old, tired and grouchy

Old93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputation
Have you dropped the price on that Ranger yet, Don.......I mean with all these free-bee's you dont need an extra truck cluttering up the 3,000 acres!.
Dave
Old 05-11-2009, 09:37 PM

I'd let it go for $2,000. I've got several highschool kids here that want it, but I don't want to sell it to one of them, I know they would just tear it up. It's in to nice of shape to let that happen.................And I still have lots of room!
Old 05-11-2009, 09:46 PM
Old, tired and grouchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabmandelux View Post
I'd let it go for $2,000. I've got several highschool kids here that want it, but I don't want to sell it to one of them, I know they would just tear it up. It's in to nice of shape to let that happen.................And I still have lots of room!
Good move, I hate seeing my old rigs torn up and abused by some kid 6 months after I sell it in perfect condition!.
Dave
Old 05-11-2009, 09:46 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter