Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2009, 11:07 AM
Freshman User

Velislide is starting off with a positive reputation.
Minnesota shop that can do broken studs?

I'm looking for a Shop in MN that can remove my manifolds and broken studs on my 99' V10 F250, and install stainless headers and studs in place, that wont charge an arm and a leg. I dont have a ton of money, and these leaky busted up manifolds are driving me insane, along with how bad they smell in the cab if the windows are shut. >.< I'm located in Int'l Falls MN, would love to come down somewhere for a weekend and get these done, I could help also if needed (if its just a small 1-man shop or somethnig, lol). They can be accessed through the wheel wells, headers can also be put on this way.

If anyone can help me, throw me a PM or Email.

Velislide@gmail.com
Old 05-15-2009, 09:04 AM
Posting Guru

Excursion4X4 has a good reputation on FTE.Excursion4X4 has a good reputation on FTE.
Sorry, haven't been at the chapter board for a while. I am unable to help...I don't use a shop, work on all my own stuff.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:54 PM
Postmaster

mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.
Not sure of any shops up your way, sorry. Maybe try a technical school for automotive. They usually work on public cars for the cost of parts.
07 VW Eos
SOLD, lol
http://www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org/
Old 05-30-2009, 11:02 PM
Post Fiend

dlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud of
Got a friend with a shop down in the Cities that will do it.

PM me if you want the info...
Old 05-31-2009, 11:26 AM
Freshman User

Velislide is starting off with a positive reputation.
Got them done actually, found a guy that did them for 375$. Like 14 studs broke when taking them out, took him almost a week lol, pretty much every stud was busted in the end.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Post Fiend

dlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud of
That's usually how it goes...

Never a fun project. Good price though!
Old 06-04-2009, 08:26 AM
Postmaster

mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velislide View Post
Got them done actually, found a guy that did them for 375$. Like 14 studs broke when taking them out, took him almost a week lol, pretty much every stud was busted in the end.
Glad to see you got them fixed.
07 VW Eos
SOLD, lol
Old 06-05-2009, 02:14 PM
Post Fiend

DieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to behold
Glad you got things buttoned up.

2001 F350 Lariat CC LB 4X4, Various mods
Old 06-05-2009, 02:14 PM