Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-07-2009, 09:43 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
A few pics for my fellow Husker fans...

Went on a tour of Memorial Stadium with my step sons class, here are a few of the pics..
Attached Images

Pat W. Nebraska Chapter Leader and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 05-07-2009, 09:45 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
And a few more....
Attached Images

Pat W. Nebraska Chapter Leader and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery

Old 05-07-2009, 09:47 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

And just a few more....
Attached Images

Old 05-07-2009, 10:51 AM
Senior User

ElwoodMurphy is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Cool pics Pat. That had to be a fun time.

92 Flareside 4X4, 4.9, 5 spd
Nebraska Chapter Member
Old 05-07-2009, 10:52 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Yeah, it was great! I've been wanting to see the inside of the complex ever since they finished it!

Old 05-07-2009, 11:21 AM
Postmaster

RedUgly77 has a great reputation on FTE.RedUgly77 has a great reputation on FTE.RedUgly77 has a great reputation on FTE.RedUgly77 has a great reputation on FTE.
that is great Pat! thanks for sharing with everyone... I know Rob will love them!

1956 F-100 //// 1997 Ranger XLT
-Dallas
Nebraska
Old 05-07-2009, 01:01 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Oh, that's right! I should email them to him...

Old 05-07-2009, 01:48 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
That's ok Pat, I saw them here... Nice facility, for sure, too bad they've wasted the last few years on crappy coaching and leadership in the athletic dept.

Good to see those trophies are holding up well under the ravages of time...

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
That's ok Pat, I saw them here... Nice facility, for sure, too bad they've wasted the last few years on crappy coaching and leadership in the athletic dept.

Good to see those trophies are holding up well under the ravages of time...

Your right about the first part....and the second part....how many of those does Penn State have??

Old 05-07-2009, 01:54 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97nukeford View Post
Your right about the first part....and the second part....how many of those does Penn State have??
Umm... ah, let's see... Ok, you got me there...

I think they'll probably stuff coach Paterno and maybe dip him in bronze if he ever passes away.

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:20 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
Umm... ah, let's see... Ok, you got me there...

I think they'll probably stuff coach Paterno and maybe dip him in bronze if he ever passes away.
Key word......IF!!

Old 05-07-2009, 09:17 PM
Elder User

gquinn8516 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Pat:

Nice Pics! I get to have lunch each year with Pinacle Sports (Husker Sports) in the North End zone because of our NAPA Sponsorship. It is Very Cool and a lot of fun. I am glad you got to experience it. GO BIG RED!!!! I am really gettin fired up for this year. I will make a prediction - In 3 Years Huskers will be playing for the National Title! Just remember you heard it here first.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:33 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Nice pics Pat and that has got to be some view from the press box
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Steve, SteveBricks, you were a friend and will be greatly missed.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:55 PM
Posting Guru

1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.
Sweet pictures Pat. Go Huskers!

And Rob is that a glimmer of hope I detect in your post?
1997 Expedition, 4x4, 5.4 230,000 miles
Several others who have come and gone.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:04 PM
Posting Guru

Holiver31 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Holiver31 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I hope i make it there again this upcoming football season again for Highschool championships. It is one thing to be on the field, but to play on it with the lights on is amazing!
It's an internet forum, get used to it. It's like having a drunk conversation with every single person in the bar minus the "I love you man". "I've seen far more abnormal and unexplainable things at Wal-Mart than I have out in the deep woods." "My drinking crew has a racing problem, or vice versa..."
Old 05-13-2009, 07:04 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter

Tags
2009, f150, husker