Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2009, 08:52 AM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
B/s for the month of May

What is going on in your all's little microcosm of life?

Me still looking around for work. I have actually applied to go back to school. TRying to get back into NKU and study Nursing. At the moment fighting with unemployment over a missing check..... arghhh

How about you guys, hey is there any gals out there too. I don't seem to remember having any women join the state chapter... but they are more than welcome. Guys get your wives, girlfriends, sisters and moms to join.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:26 PM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Not much chance of getting my wife to join. Anyhow, just working when it's available. It's been spotty, either real busy or nothing. Just bought a new welder, now I need to pay for it. That's about it for now.

Any news about a baby? I know your wife is expecting.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Elder User

whjco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Howdy folks,

Things are going pretty well in Lexington. Thankfully the job is holding up.

I was in Cinci last weekend with a high school school group that stayed at the Drawbridge Inn on Friday and Saturday nights. It was the Upward Bound group from Berea College and it was a really fine bunch of young folks.

Both Super Duties are running great.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Senior User

82-100 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey guys new to this forum I usually hang out in the 80-86 forum but thought I would drop in and see how all the guys from ky are.
But why it is so, I can't understand.
-Tom Zart-
Old 05-07-2009, 08:53 PM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
Bill I wish you would have said something, I would have come by and say howdy! Not familliar with Upward Bound.

John, my wife is due sometime around June 30th. We'll see as to when the baby decides to present itself. No we do not know what we are having besides a baby.

We are hoping to be able to see the new Transformers movie before the baby comes. It might be close. She has had dreams that she goes into labor at my best friends fourth of July party. I guess we will see
Old 05-08-2009, 03:56 PM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Babies usually present themselves when they're ready!
Old 05-10-2009, 09:15 PM
Elder User

whjco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rywegh View Post
Bill I wish you would have said something, I would have come by and say howdy! Not familliar with Upward Bound.
Ryan,

I was driving one of the 2 buses hauling the group and we were on a committed schedule. If I had been on my own time, I sure would love to have had a visit!
Old 05-10-2009, 10:45 PM

LxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant future
Well, we actually had a rain free weekend for a change. I thought it was going to rain here in Louisville forever!!!

88 5.0 LX Mustang
63 F100 351W/C6

Old 05-11-2009, 09:02 AM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
I went to my dad's and got part of the yard mowed. Let me rephrase that, I got part of it trimmed. His mower is needing a new deck so I used my walkbehind trimmer on the part I got done so far. At MIL's house I tilled a patch up and planted a veggie garden last week. You could say I am getting my green thumb... maybe
Old 05-22-2009, 08:28 AM
Senior User

Lone Wolf #2 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Did anyone go to the F-100 nationals in Knoxville? If you didn't you didn't miss much.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:04 PM
Postmaster

kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
hey guys! Sorr ot be gone so long but been busy and all this rain has had me down lol. But as I type this I am sitting in my hometown (north baltimore ohio) at my mom and dad's place visiting for the weekend. Was real nice out so i road my bike up, what a ride. It is about 200 miles up to here and all sucky highway lol. Ryan, is jimmy and deanna gonna do the party this year do you know?
81 BRONCO 6.9 IDI, ARP headstuds, 3" dual straight pipes, isspro pyrometer, T18 4 Speed, 10.25 rear, d60 front, 4:10 gears, 37x12.5x16.5 wrangler m/t's (humvee takeoffs), 4" body lift. I am building the Bronco Ford should have!
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 05-22-2009, 11:10 PM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
Not sure, they both missed having the party last year. Depending on the babies timing my wife and I might not make it. My wife has had dreams that she will go into labor at the party should they have it this year.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:47 PM
Post Fiend

We're going to have a campfire this evening with a few friends. I have a brother that lives in Los Angeles and was hoping he would be in this weekend, but that didn't pan out. not much else going on. Work has been steady, not too busy, just odd times to have to go out. Sit around the house all day, then get a call at 6:30pm wanting you in Huntington, WV right now, or Seymour IN. Oh well, at least I'm working! One fo these days I'll have a local job and you guys can come out and check out what it is that I do.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:28 PM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
I am in a Euchre tournament tonight, my sisters best friend has about 2-3 a year. They are a blast, every brings a dish, good food and great friends and times to be had.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:53 AM
Postmaster

kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Well I made it back home. What a ride, wish I had a bigger bike lol. Dawn and I got our garden in yesterday sice it finally dried up! Have a great holiday everyone and be safe.
81 BRONCO 6.9 IDI, ARP headstuds, 3" dual straight pipes, isspro pyrometer, T18 4 Speed, 10.25 rear, d60 front, 4:10 gears, 37x12.5x16.5 wrangler m/t's (humvee takeoffs), 4" body lift. I am building the Bronco Ford should have!
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 05-25-2009, 07:53 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter