Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Massachusetts Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2009, 07:55 PM
Elder User

48' fordster is starting off with a positive reputation.
Exclamation Help support the fight against breast cancer!

Hey All,

I find myself to be on the receiving end of most good thing these days and I now believe it is my time to give back as much as I can. I have never been one to want more then I deserve but it happens that I lead a very fortunate life with a healthy family who loves me and a roof over my head. I believe the time for giving and helping is now. I know what it takes to make a dollar in the world we live in today so im not asking for much...but anything you can afford to give is going to a great cause, and remember...no donation is to small nor to big!

This year, I'll be participating in a very special event called the Breast Cancer 3-Day.
I'll walk 60 miles over the course of three days with thousands of other women and men. The net proceeds will support breast cancer research, education, screening and treatment through Susan G. Komen for the Cure and the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund.
I've agreed to raise at least $2,300 in donations. I know I can raise even more than that, and have set my personal goal at $3,000. So I need your help. Would you please consider making a donation of any amount? Keep in mind how far I'm walking - and how hard I'll have to train. You can donate online at Welcome to the Breast Cancer 3-Day: Home. Just click on Donate Now and search for my personal fundraising page. Search Alec Goldsmith...or my team is called UnitedAs1. Or fill out the enclosed donation form and mail it to the address on the form. You can also call 800.996.3DAY to donate over the phone.
According to Susan G. Komen for the Cure, more than 200,000 American women will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and nearly 40,000 will die from the disease. Thatís why Iím walking so far. To do something bold about breast cancer. I hope that you'll share this incredible adventure with me by supporting me in my fundraising efforts.
Thank you in advance for your generosity!
Sincerely,

Alec R. Goldsmith

P.S. Ask your employer if they will double your donation through a matching gift program.
Member Massachusetts Chapter
Old 05-07-2009, 06:14 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Alec...Good to see your participating in this most worthy cause!!! I've made a contribution...I hope others do also!!!

Keep us posted on how much you raise...and...THANK YOU!!!

RIP...Hannah...affectionately known as Cujo...7/7/00-8/9/14.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:33 PM
Elder User

48' fordster is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey Ken! Thanks a bundle for the donation...makes a worlds difference!! I just really wish i could drive my ford truck 60 miles and not have to walk it.hahaha im wicked out of shape...hahhaa but thank you again, and god bless!
Member Massachusetts Chapter
Old 05-18-2009, 01:33 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Massachusetts Chapter