Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2009, 10:51 AM
Postmaster

bigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to behold
May is HERE! Summer is NEAR!

In a blink of an eye we will be raking leaves! Whats everyones plans for the upcoming summer?

Cruises, major shows?
Old 05-05-2009, 05:59 PM
Postmaster

WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.
I am in Florida,and spent the weekend buying 3 trucks in Georgia,again......Knoxville in a few weeks and getting a tan.
See you soon.......and with a tropical glow.....haha
Old 05-05-2009, 11:57 PM
Posting Guru

bmuhlbach is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.bmuhlbach is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
sanding down the frame on the 68 so i can paint it, reinstall the engine and put the cab back on.then finish up all the body work and paint it.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:47 AM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Racing fever has struck again at our household, and also the usual cleaning around the house...
Old 05-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Shiftoholic

Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.
I'm just now going to start putting my motor back in my race car, hopefully Sat? Been so busy with other crap, I think I can finally work on something for me?? maybe?
Old 05-06-2009, 08:47 PM
Senior User

shameless is starting off with a positive reputation.
looking forward to some car shows! lol plenty of cars to oogle over, and ideas to take and make my own hopefully! lol
-------------------------------------
"Negligence, is failing to act properly when you have a duty to act."
Old 05-06-2009, 09:15 PM
Postmaster

Monster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud of
Love spring and summer but I don't miss the yard work. Oh well better then shoveling snow! Plus I can wash my vechicles myself again.

Red Head Steering gear box installation
Old 05-07-2009, 08:51 PM
Freshman User

xWICkEdx is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am going to be fixing my truck up, doing the yard work. and camp. hopefully lots of camping.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Postmaster

bigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to behold
I spent Saturday loading up the truck and trailer with MORE parts from the barn I bought out a few weeks back. The guy kept giving me more stuff till my trailer was FULL!

I got a pair of rust free 61 ford car fenders, one 60 ford car fender, one 73-79 tuck fender, one 63 fender, one 64 fender, one 66 fairlane fender, and one more I'm not sure but I think its like a 66-68 big ford LTD? ALL the fenders are RUST FREE!

I got three 9" ford rear ends, one rear end for the 50 ford coupe, and a complete 1947 chevy front suspension.

One flat head V8, One 240 or 300 6 cyl,

Seats for the 50 coupes, and then I did some cleanup and took a bunck of scrap metal too!
I think I'm done with this after 8 loads of "JUNK"

Spent most of today unloading
Old 05-15-2009, 04:21 PM
Senior User

grampztoyz351 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Not much goin on here ,gettin ready to start school again after 32yrs in work force.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:19 PM
Elder User

F250FarmBoy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Once schools out 1st of june, I plan on doing ALOT of relaxing. lol

And depending on what does down in the next few weeks, I have 2 project options:
1) There's a decent 1955 olds 88 with a 324 for sale down the street I wouldn't mind tinkering on.
2) Convert the '85 to 4x4.

It doesnt matter to me which one I do, but dad would prefer to do the olds.....too many trucks.
Kingpin D.60, Srw, 4.10 l/s, push button GP's, ex-tree service truck, dumped utility bed for the bed off an '89 . Soon to get paint with the idea of yellow and black "boss 302" graphics....but it won't say "boss 302"
Old 05-16-2009, 06:31 AM
Shiftoholic

Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.
Well, after a short hiatus off here the last week or so:

if gotten the typical head cold a week ago and felt horrible. Was off this past week and got the car put back together and took it TnT last night. Everything is back to normal and working well. Life is good, again, for now.

Back to work monday, wonderful. Hopefully I can "relax" a bit LOL!!!!
Old 05-18-2009, 12:31 PM
Postmaster

WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.
Well just got back from a trip south and overseeing my never ending work-load at this ranch. Got a few more trucks and sold 2. I also had a bad deal and had to call in the sheriff. The guy pulled a gun(rifle) and I had to take it off him.......now he is all paid up and the sheriff has let him go. My wife can be a great body-guard....haha
Anyway......SUPERNATIONALS was a great succes for us,and bought some great deals. I also have to ship a frame I sold from 1 of my 56f100s. Lots of grass to cut and glad to be back in Ohio.
My Florida ranch was 91-99 degrees and that is too hot for May,after 51 degrees....haha
My trucks are coming along and hope to hit some local car shows....and Memorial weekend will have alot of friends and family up for the opening of Geneva on the lake....it is awesome this time of year.......Bill
Old 05-19-2009, 10:21 PM
Elder User

garypettengill is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Weather's been nice so I've been driving the crap out of my truck. Been waiting for the police to get after me because of my historical plates but they really do have better things to do. Really, the only folks that hassle me are the gate guards at Wright-Patt. Gets boring standing at the gate checking ID's for a whole shift. Taking off this weekend to Hueston Woods for some quality family time. Wish I could take the dog but alas, they don't allow pets in the cabins. Looking forward to a great summer and I'm at least going to try and make the Hot Rod Power Tour stop at the University of Dayton. Should be some cool cars and trucks there.
Old 05-20-2009, 02:04 PM
Shiftoholic

Well, after a longgggggggggggggg winter my first race is this coming weekend. Anyone looking for something to do Saturday(23rd), come out to QuakerCity Raceway in Salem, Ohio. Pretty good show of old style gear jammin race cars. Be there by noon for time trials.
Old 05-20-2009, 02:04 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter

Tags
brothers, grach