Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2009, 04:58 AM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputation
Official Nebraska MAY BS/chat thread-Let the BS fly!!

Hey Nebraskans... hehe got your may thread started for ya here...
Shawn Official #11 Slackmaster!#1b WINTER ENTHUSIAST
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. "
-- Edgar Allan Poe
"I don't Fail... I succeed at finding what doesn't work!"
-- Christopher Titus
Old 05-01-2009, 07:05 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good Morning Nebraska, and welcome to May! thanks for getting things started this morning Shawn!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 05-01-2009, 07:38 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Morning Nebraska...how are things in the Great Mid West this morning???

RIP...Hannah...affectionately known as Cujo...7/7/00-8/9/14.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:40 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Damp and cool Ken! Should clear off later and be nice, I'm hoping!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery

Old 05-01-2009, 08:01 AM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97nukeford View Post
Good Morning Nebraska, and welcome to May! thanks for getting things started this morning Shawn!

no worries pat Click the image to open in full size.
Shawn Official #11 Slackmaster!#1b WINTER ENTHUSIAST
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. "
-- Edgar Allan Poe
"I don't Fail... I succeed at finding what doesn't work!"
-- Christopher Titus
Old 05-01-2009, 08:12 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Morning Shawn. I see you beat Will to the punch this morning!!LOL!

Old 05-01-2009, 08:20 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedUgly77 View Post

so help me god that I don't fly down to Plano, TX and kick the crap out Click the image to open in full size.of every incompetent customer service person at my auto finance company right now!!!! (if you have small children, please have them turn away right now)

I think everyone with the company is f-ing stupid! I called three freaking times now to pay off my loan and each time I get someone new and each time the timeframe to have it processed and the title sent to me is different.. not to mention they told me that the fastest way they would accept a payment is by MoneyGram, not by a bank wire which that is a whole other issue I argued with them, but whatever.. so I go down to my local Wal-fing-Mart and deal with the special folks in there customer service Dept.. it takes 4 people, the 4th being the store manager to tell me that they can NOT process my request because of the amount is to high, the only way they will do it is I need to fill out tax forms for the IRS (to just pay off my car loan mind you!!) have a valid drivers license, Social Security Card, (( first born, blood, a hair off my head, right index finger, mug shot, hall pass from high school teacher, note from my parents --- ok so it felt like all of those )) just to pay my damn loan off!!!!

So now they think i'm suspicious because i'm frustrated with all of this.. What a freaking JOKE! so I call said company back to let them know to shove their policy up their you know what and the next lady is like go to your bank, certified check, process in a week! ? WTF? Why couldn' the first few CS reps just say that this MORNING!!!!!!!

can you tell i'm frustrated with these morons?

Click the image to open in full size.
Man, what a joke!! Kind of funny, though, Dallas, that they're making it hard for you to send them THEIR MONEY!!!

Morons!

Old 05-01-2009, 08:38 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
I agree with Pat on this.... such crap and stupid morons.

Good morning Pat, Dallas, Rob, Gary, Randy, Jerry, Jack, Chrissy and everyone else that drops by today
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Steve, SteveBricks, you were a friend and will be greatly missed.
R.I.P. Wallace, mans best friend 2/25/06 - 9/6/14.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:39 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Morning Neil, how goes it bud?

Old 05-01-2009, 08:39 AM
Postmaster

RedUgly77 has a great reputation on FTE.RedUgly77 has a great reputation on FTE.RedUgly77 has a great reputation on FTE.RedUgly77 has a great reputation on FTE.
Good Friday Morning to all!

Quote:
Man, what a joke!! Kind of funny, though, Dallas, that they're making it hard for you to send them THEIR MONEY!!!

Morons!
Yeah.. I was like seriously, i'm not filling out any tax forms to pay off a LOAN that I have had for a few years. they make it sound like i'm making lots of money! When it is all said and done, I will be lucky to make $25.00 over what I owed on it!

1956 F-100 //// 1997 Ranger XLT
-Dallas
Nebraska
Old 05-01-2009, 08:42 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Morning Dallas.

Old 05-01-2009, 08:42 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Morning Neil, how goes it bud?
I am doing pretty good Pat, just working to get the day done.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Steve, SteveBricks, you were a friend and will be greatly missed.
R.I.P. Wallace, mans best friend 2/25/06 - 9/6/14.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:44 AM
Postmaster

RedUgly77 has a great reputation on FTE.RedUgly77 has a great reputation on FTE.RedUgly77 has a great reputation on FTE.RedUgly77 has a great reputation on FTE.
happy May day to everyone!...... hahaha

1956 F-100 //// 1997 Ranger XLT
-Dallas
Nebraska
Old 05-01-2009, 08:44 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

I'm actually going to do some work this morning! Yeah, even on a friday! But the afternoon will be completely unproductive!!

Old 05-01-2009, 08:48 AM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Happy Friday all....

I've got a project estimate to get wrapped up today, hoping it will be done this morning so I can cruise through the afternoon!

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:48 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter

Tags
88, beauty, cat, dog, food, ford, grand, island, jute, nebraska, padding, powered, recall, sells, trucks, vbulletin