Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Jersey Chapter Join Chapter Leader: sddesigns

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2009, 04:23 PM

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
Decals are in!

ok. i know what we agreed on, and i know i told you i made a few small changed, but when it was all put together it did not look rite. so i changed it again.

this time, it all blended together, and i think the results were fantastic. unfortunately, you will not be able to see what they look like until i get one put on something, or you put it on yourself.

so send your address to tjctransport@optonline.net with how many you want, and i will get your decal and application instructions out to you asap.

Cost is $18 each, includes postage. If you want to use PayPal for payment, send to tjctransport@optonline.net be sure to include your name and address in the message area when you send payment. Please use the cash transfer option so the fees will be minimal.

$17 if you pickup in person.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:42 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Warning Full Size Pictures

As Tom and Cliff said "I got the first one on"

Here it is guys (urr girls) (urrr everyone)......

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 04-26-2009, 07:07 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! You may have got the first one installed, but I was first to pay and Tom gave me the reject, lol.

Great looking sticker!

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 04-26-2009, 07:57 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff View Post
Saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! You may have got the first one installed, but I was first to pay and Tom gave me the reject, lol.

Great looking sticker!
Yeah but I had to patch mine with a new dash between ford "-" trucks, I didn't even notice it until last night. But it's all better now.

Old 04-26-2009, 08:06 AM

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
i did not even notice that!!

but it don't really matter, because if you type in www.fordtrucks.com, it will still bring you to the site.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
Old 04-26-2009, 08:19 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport View Post
i did not even notice that!!

but it don't really matter, because if you type in www.fordtrucks.com, it will still bring you to the site.
I know, but you know how I get....
Old 04-26-2009, 09:24 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
So Tom, does my have the dash???

If not, I want a refund,

Old 04-26-2009, 10:15 AM

i told you, you have the "waldo" decal.
it is up to you to figure what is different about it.
Steve, Cliff, and i know what it is, but you have to look at the others and figure it out for yourself.

Old 04-26-2009, 09:39 PM
Posting Guru

plowin4u is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.plowin4u is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Gonna take pics of my truck and then try to figure out how to post them, you think george will figure out what's up with the decal??
Old 04-27-2009, 04:58 AM

nope. he is old, and probably forgot he even has one already.

Old 04-27-2009, 05:42 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport View Post
nope. he is old, and probably forgot he even has one already.
He might need his glasses... or mugs....
Old 04-28-2009, 07:54 PM
Super Moderator

Got mine today Tom, thanks! Dang it's biggie, lol

BTW, mine has the dash, what else is different?

Old 04-28-2009, 07:57 PM
Posting Guru

plowin4u is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.plowin4u is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Ha-ha I think he needs bigger glasses!
Old 04-28-2009, 07:57 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff View Post
BTW, mine has the dash, what else is different?

Keep looking at it, you'll see....
Old 04-28-2009, 07:59 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
That sticker is a beauty!

Nice job folks
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 04-28-2009, 07:59 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter

Tags
decals, ford, truck