Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: BPofMD

May 9th Car/Truck show, DYNO poss. meet??

Old 04-18-2009, 08:40 AM
dlmcbm
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
May 9th Car/Truck show, DYNO poss. meet??

Hello all, My employer Wastler auto service is having a car show with a mobile dyno on Sat. May 9Th. You can get more info at www.wastlerautoservice.com The dyno will be $65 for 3 pulls and there is extra for DRW and wideband readings. All proceeds go to CHILDREN'S CANCER RESEARCH FOUNDATION to help a local boy fighting cancer. Not to far from southern central Pa., central Md., northern Va. and Wv. panhandle. If you can make it we would love to see you there.

We are located at the intersection of rt. 26 and rt. 27 in taylorsville. Could be a great meeting spot if you all wanted to get together to meet everyone. If you need any other info just PM me.

Old 04-23-2009, 12:01 PM
senix
Super Moderator
Received 1,405 Likes on 1,001 Posts
I plan on being there to get mine dyno'd. curious to see the comparison from what Ford says and what I actuallly will do.

Old 04-23-2009, 01:25 PM
dlmcbm
Junior User
Just remember.....FORD is telling you the motor HP and TQ....not at the rear wheels. that way they can show you higher numbers. Still be nice to see what the drive line soaks up.

see ya there

Chris

Old 05-07-2009, 11:33 AM
dlmcbm
Junior User
BUMP

2 days and the weather is looking better. hope to see you there.

Old 05-08-2009, 10:30 AM
dlmcbm
Junior User
Just to let everyone know.....they are calling for rain in the morning and afternoon but we are still planing to have everything going on. The dyno will be in the shop in hopes to keep running it in the event of rain. so if your planning on coming and its raining in the morning still stop by.

thanks,
Chris

Old 05-08-2009, 10:35 AM
senix
Super Moderator
Received 1,405 Likes on 1,001 Posts
Originally Posted by dlmcbm
Just to let everyone know.....they are calling for rain in the morning and afternoon but we are still planing to have everything going on. The dyno will be in the shop in hopes to keep running it in the event of rain. so if your planning on coming and its raining in the morning still stop by.

thanks,
Chris
I plan on being 1st in line!

Search this Thread