Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Junior User

HappyGA is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ford Bronco for Sale. NOT MINE

There is a 79 Ford Bronco that is for sale near my house. It was just put out by the road the other night. I checked it out last night, and it is in very good shape. The original interior is in it, and only the front bucket seats need to be recovered, but the rest is awesome..

It has the Brown and Tan factory paint. 4x4, I believe it might have a 351M, but not sure. It was locked, and the hood has the pop from the inside option, which is rare I think for 79's..

For Sale Sign had $3000 or best offer on it. A good deal in my opinion for a mint truck like this...

Located in Millwood, GA ZIP 31552

If you are close and would like to see it, email me and I will get you directions to it, and if anyone wants the phone number on the for sale sign, post here and I will stop and get it.

email.. wgilmore@liveoakhomes07.com
Old 04-17-2009, 05:01 PM
Super Moderator

WhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant future
Moved to GA regional forum
"The next time some actor or rock star tells you what to think, tell them to **** off." - Dennis DeYoung
Old 05-10-2009, 01:41 AM
Post Fiend

tin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to all
Thank's Rich!!

Join the SC chapter HERE
Master Slacker#12
True compassion puts love in action
Old 05-10-2009, 01:41 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter