Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

HELLO ALL----fellow virginia neighbor here-SUGGESTION BOX OPEN

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 05:58 PM
meandmyford
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HELLO ALL----fellow virginia neighbor here-SUGGESTION BOX OPEN

being a new member in this forum and owning ford pick ups my entire life since i could drive....im putting this out for thoughts...im the worlds largest boat trailer dealer on the internet and have major connections for events(well i have never asked for my favors back)i was thinking on trying to put a meet and greet together in richmond va for all the ford lovers in this forum and if the leader would like,i think it could bring new memebers to the forum,,,,i reiterate..i dont want to step on noones toes..ill be a follower if someone else wants to head this up.....heres my thoughts...people have no jobs or losing them,the food banks are out of food to feed the people in va,the blood banks are so low they borrow from other states...the veterans never get a good job by most for time served in the military....im a disabled vet and served in the navy....and would do it again....the media frowns on all the bad groups on the net that do rotten things..well how about if we put a forum out there where we are good genuine va people with good intententions and trying to help the community and have a awesome meet and greet that people will talk about for years in va..maybe incorporate a car show...most of us have businesses..and bring our business out there and put it out there in front of people for free publicity...one thing ive learned doing shows and being a business owner and friends..everything works hand in hand and ill be a follower and not lead..i dont want to step on noones feet..ill get media coverage.....if we have enough interest for me to make this happen......e mail me if you are interested in this..say yes id like to be part of this or you would like to lead this project.....ILL FOLLOW...I DONT WANT NOONE MAD AT ME..I WAS THINKING OF A COUNTRY RADIO STATION AS WELL..THE SUGGESTION BOX IS OPEN...HOPE IM NOT MAKING ANYONE MAD

Old 04-15-2009, 06:49 PM
SSG VA BEACH
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think we ought to have simple meet to discuss this in person.

Old 04-15-2009, 07:45 PM
STROKIN'IT7.3
Posting Guru
haha kinda what i was thinking eric... have a premeet per say and get all our ducks in a row

Old 04-15-2009, 09:44 PM
meandmyford
New User
I say this is a good idea.....i have a wide open schedule...

Old 04-15-2009, 10:03 PM
STROKIN'IT7.3
Posting Guru
Me too after exams which end May 12th...

Old 04-16-2009, 07:28 AM
Dieselamour
Laughing Gas
Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts
Yeah, lets meet in Richmond if-n you va-beach guys AND GALS dont mind.

Old 04-16-2009, 11:24 AM
meandmyford
New User
Im talking to people to arrange a meet ne greet for a event

Im trying to arrange an event in the ladder part of may....where all the ford people can meet all our new friends and get to know each other and see how it goes

Old 04-16-2009, 11:31 AM
Dieselamour
Laughing Gas
I know you said that you do not want to be the leader. OK. I was just showing support as a faithful follower

Old 04-16-2009, 01:37 PM
MissIndependent
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by fjb2c
Yeah, lets meet in Richmond if-n you va-beach guys AND GALS dont mind.
i don't mind but i probably won't be able to go

Old 04-16-2009, 03:05 PM
Dieselamour
Laughing Gas
Thats too bad. Is there anything I can do to help?

Old 04-16-2009, 07:37 PM
MissIndependent
Posting Guru
ummm...find me a permanent, full-time, salaried job with benefits? *hopeful*

lol, j/k but thanks anyways

Old 04-19-2009, 12:02 AM
Franken-Truck
Postmaster
Stride Gum is rediculously long lasting!!

I'm up for a meet. . .just holla when and where. . .I don't much else to add at the moment except that I'm aware the body snatchers are already here and I highly suspect this git 2 getter to be a ploy to infect Ford Truck lovers with alien embryo's. . .

Old 04-19-2009, 08:31 PM
meandmyford
New User
RICHMOND VA EVENT for may 2009

I WILL HAVE AN EVENT PLANNED THIS WEEK IN CONCRETE..i talked to best buy who wants to be part of this get together..they all have fords as well and were told you must drive a ford to the event....talked to some motorcycle shops who have nice ford duallys...so i think this event will be a good event..anyone who has an business..we are going mass media coverage.....i dont know about all businesses but mine could use a boost.......and ive talked to some ford owners who want to be a member of this awesome forum...and will attend the event....

Old 04-19-2009, 09:26 PM
STROKIN'IT7.3
Posting Guru
Very awesome. Please post up place, city/town, time, and all other stuff when you get info. Thankyou for planning this and as always, get some more people on here!! FTE can never have too many members

Old 05-17-2009, 10:25 PM
meandmyford
New User
Ford event scheduled at major raceway

HELLO ALL..IT HAS TAKEN A LOT OF WORK AND SEVERAL 1000 PHONE CALLS AND MEETINGS WITH MAJOR CORPORATIONS....YALL TOLD ME TO PLAN AN EVENT AND WE COULD ALL GET TOGETHER......THID EVENT WILL BE AUGUST 1ST-2009 AT VIRGINIA MOTOR SPORTS PARK....WE HAVE JOINED FORCES WITH THE FORD FLING,WHICH WILL WORK WONDERFULLY...ALL FORDS...SWAP MEET,GREET MEET,RACE YOUR VEHICLE,GRUDGE RACE,SOMEONE,TAKE YOUR BEAST TO THE 1/4 MILE AND SEE WHAT IT WILL RUN....I NEED TO KNOW IMMEDIATELY LIKE IN THE NEXT 10 DAYS OR SO IF THERE IS ENOUGH PEOPLE IN THE FORUM THAT WANT TO HAVE A GET TOGETHER AT THIS RACEWAY....IM WORKING ON PRICES AT THE GATE.....FOR A DAY OF FUN...MAY COST 10.00...BUT I NEED TO KNOW IF WE WANT TO DO THIS,SO I CAN CONFIRM WITH TRACK AND ILL RESERVE THIS FORUM A HUGE SPOT TO PARK TOGETHER...YALL SAID GET GET R DONE..WELL ITS DONE....WRITE ME IMMEDIATELY PLEASE................RSVP..IM ALSO GOING TO TRY TO GET A BARBECUE COMPANY TO COME IN AND COOK FOR US,AND WILL CHECK THE PRICES OF SANDWICHES,I CAN ALSO GET A PHOTOGRAPHER ON SITE TO TAKE PICS..AND AIR BRUSH IF YOU WANT SOME PAINTING DONE ON YOUR RIDE....PLEASE WRITE ME IMMEDIATELY...THIS IS FOR ANYONE WITHA FORD VEHICLE AND ALSO PROMOTE THERE BUSINESS...THANK YALL...HOPE TO SEE EACH AND EVERYONE THERE..ITS AN AWESOME DRAG RACING TRACK

Quick Reply: HELLO ALL----fellow virginia neighbor here-SUGGESTION BOX OPEN