Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2009, 11:32 AM
Junior User

newBstroker is starting off with a positive reputation.
recomendations

Pretty set in my decision to convert my 97 F250 to run on WVO. Was wondering if anyone could recommend a place to go. A friend went to Golden Fuel in Ohio and could say nothing but good things about them and his system. Any ideas? I live in NJ so something a little closer than Ohio would be nice, however a little weekend vacation would be nice too. Thank you.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:26 PM
Postmaster

Rushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud of
Sorry can't help, but good to see new people on the forum...
Trent - 2003 Excursion (Eddie Bauer) 4X4, 7.3, Hellvig antisway bar, 6637 intake mod, 4" MBRP w/ 5" tip, DP tuner, IH up-pipes, redhead steering box, 6.0 trans cooler, ISSPRO & Aeroforce gauges in A-pillar, Wicked Wheel, "Bullet Proof" Transmission rebuilt by Rapid Diesel, extra leaf spring added all around, more to follow! Gone BIO!!!
2002 TDI New Beetle - also likes Bio.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Senior User

TxFordGuy is starting off with a positive reputation.
go to WVODESIGNS.COM. there are great free plans and info. i am converting my truck with leons design
Old 04-13-2009, 07:56 AM
New User

thymekiller is starting off with a positive reputation.
If you just want info, go here.
DIY Filter Bags - Topic Powered by Eve For Enterprise
Some of these guys are very serious about it.
Golden fuel is decent stuff.

thymekiller
Old 04-18-2009, 11:36 PM
Postmaster

SkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by newBstroker View Post
Pretty set in my decision to convert my 97 F250 to run on WVO. Was wondering if anyone could recommend a place to go. A friend went to Golden Fuel in Ohio and could say nothing but good things about them and his system. Any ideas? I live in NJ so something a little closer than Ohio would be nice, however a little weekend vacation would be nice too. Thank you.
I've seen a couple golden fuel systems 'kits' and I am not impressed, I'll leave it at that. (I've seen LOTS of VO conversions, btw) I believe Frybrid has the best system, hands-down. You cannot beat the quality of components, 'completeness' of kits and performance of the system. The ONLY other option IMHO, and actually close-ish to you is VO Tech. (V.O. Tech Vegetable Oil Fuel Systems) They only do installs though, no DIY kits. I have met one of the owners and seen a couple conversions they did - VERY nice system.

Good luck! Let us know what ya end up with!!

Don't bother with wvodesigns, only for PSD's. And to be honest, I have issues with 'his' design and more importantly, his ethics...
Old 04-18-2009, 11:36 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels

Tags
psd, wvodesigns