Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-02-2009, 08:34 PM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
An April BS thread

Hey guys! What is going on?

My trip to SpaceCamp was a blast!!! DId an oil change on the Ranger today before the weather turned again.

WHat about you guys??
Old 04-03-2009, 08:39 AM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Been busy this week. Nothing today so far though. But I didn't get home till 3am this morning, so a day off won't upset me.

Question, Did UK do good hiring Calipari for basketball coach?
Old 04-03-2009, 08:50 AM
Posting Guru

KingRanchMan02 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.KingRanchMan02 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Let's hope so! My truck is in the body shop getting damage fixed from the ice storm back in January. Check out my photo album to see pictures of damage to my truck, my wifes car and general pictures around my house.
FTE Ride of The Week, 4/20/09 !!!
`08 Mercury Sable Premier, 3.5L Duratec, 6 speed auto
Old 04-03-2009, 09:10 AM
Postmaster

kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Not much here, this stupid weather is really getting to me. Wish it would get warm and stay there till deer season!
81 BRONCO 6.9 IDI, ARP headstuds, 3" dual straight pipes, isspro pyrometer, T18 4 Speed, 10.25 rear, d60 front, 4:10 gears, 37x12.5x16.5 wrangler m/t's (humvee takeoffs), 4" body lift. I am building the Bronco Ford should have!
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 04-03-2009, 09:24 AM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanchMan02 View Post
Let's hope so! My truck is in the body shop getting damage fixed from the ice storm back in January. Check out my photo album to see pictures of damage to my truck, my wifes car and general pictures around my house.
Those are some ugly pictures. I assume you live a little bit south of Louisville? I have been down the BG and WK Parkways, and that is where I assume the center of the damage was done, going both north and south of the parkways. I know Hodgensville and Madisonville were hit hard. You could pretty much draw a line straight across the middle of the state from Paducah to Louisa, and that would probably pretty much be the center of the storm. I took hwy 245 from I-65 to Bardstown and that road was a mess. It will take a long time to clean all that up, if it ever gets done. Looking back into the woods as you drive, and you can see that walking through the woods would be a challenge with all the branches on the ground. Hope you get your truck back soon.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:37 AM
Posting Guru

KingRanchMan02 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.KingRanchMan02 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Yes, I live near the Jefferson Mall. There is still a lot of mess around here. The Mayor is working to get all of peoples debris picked up from the curbside for the entire county but progress is really slow. They are going to have to kick it up to get it all done by Derby time.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:47 AM
Post Fiend

Today is the 35th year anniversary of the tornadoes that ripped through the midwest. Xenia, Oh I guess was the worst town hit that day. I was 9 years old when that happened. Yesterday while driving through Louisville, I was listening to 84WHAS and they were talking about their helecopter traffic reporter that day that followed the tornado that went through Louisville. Apparently, he stayed about a mile behind it and gave an on going report as to where it was, and where it was headed. Now that would have been an adreneline rush!

http://www.april31974.com/

Found this link.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:12 AM
Post Fiend

Actually, I just got a call from the Florence T/A, so it looks like I'm working today. Any of you local guys want to see what it is I do, I'll be there buy about 12:15pm today. Takes me about 2-3 hours to do a job. It is inside too.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:28 AM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampSpringsJohn View Post
Today is the 35th year anniversary of the tornadoes that ripped through the midwest. Xenia, Oh I guess was the worst town hit that day. I was 9 years old when that happened. Yesterday while driving through Louisville, I was listening to 84WHAS and they were talking about their helecopter traffic reporter that day that followed the tornado that went through Louisville. Apparently, he stayed about a mile behind it and gave an on going report as to where it was, and where it was headed. Now that would have been an adreneline rush!

April 3, 1974 - The Tornado Super Outbreak

Found this link.
I was a senior in high school when that happened.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:01 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampSpringsJohn View Post
Actually, I just got a call from the Florence T/A, so it looks like I'm working today. Any of you local guys want to see what it is I do, I'll be there buy about 12:15pm today. Takes me about 2-3 hours to do a job. It is inside too.
Turned out to be a false alarm.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Postmaster

kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Glad I didn't run over there lol. I got to watch a twister about 10 yrs ago. I still lived up north near bowling green Ohio at the time with the ex. It passed about a mile north west of us. She was going crazy cuz I was standing in the backyard watching it tear things up lol. Man I don't miss that flat ground and being able to see for miles in all directions lol. Kentucky home sweet home Kentucky.
81 BRONCO 6.9 IDI, ARP headstuds, 3" dual straight pipes, isspro pyrometer, T18 4 Speed, 10.25 rear, d60 front, 4:10 gears, 37x12.5x16.5 wrangler m/t's (humvee takeoffs), 4" body lift. I am building the Bronco Ford should have!
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 04-03-2009, 10:22 PM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
I think that Calipari hiring should be a good thing, he is a more proven coach even if it was a CUSA team. Hopefully he will have success in the SEC.

Sorry Flo T/A didn't pan out for you, but I just now saw what you had posted
Old 04-08-2009, 10:56 PM
Senior User

72mach_1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm laid off right now... got bored and built a 68 Bronco out of spare parts I had in the garage...... got a total of 65 bucks in it as it sits right now...... just got to redo the brake system, and throw some tires on it.... and it's ready to hit the woods...
Old 04-09-2009, 09:26 AM
Posting Guru

It's a shame that you are laid off right now. Way to go on getting the Bronco going!
Old 04-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
I'm with you there 72mach. being laid off I mean. it bites but I am looking at going back to school here soon.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:17 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter